Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sword Saint?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
this is a two part question with the second one relying on the answer to the first

first off, how do you get the sword saint badge i have heard you get it from and imp boss in tree of life (i've looked for him but have not found him) Now i do believe i havent found because i havent done the oakheart quest but i havent done his quest because he wont give me one, and yes i have done all the quests from stone whatever his name is, the golem guy, but for some reason i do not get the oakheart quest?

So in conclusion do you get sword saint from the final part of the oakheart quest, and second how do you get the oakheart quest

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
Sorry about the trouble. As far as getting the badge Sword Saint here's the closest hint I can give you. There is a path that only has spiders on it and the bridge will lead you there. Also, Oakheart is on the path as well to get you back on track with his quest as long as you have done his other quest. Hope this helps.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
No quest is needed for him and nothing points you to where he "lives" he is just there and you need to knock on his door. He will gladly give you the sword saint badge if you can best him. Just don't forget to take off you shoes before you enter his "house". He's not the friendliest fellow so he won't leave the light on for you.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Huh, I thought I got Sword Saint for completing the Beguiler Dungeon. That's not even on the same world. I guess I should sleep every day, and not just on Wednesday during maintenance.

Adam Ashfriend - Grandmaster Pyromaniac

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009