Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW fire spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 07, 2009
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Long answer:i also agree but then they will have to make grand master level 55 or 60 to get the spell.also they will have to make more quests or possibly a new world.last they will have to make new spells for all schools.

Short answer:Aloot of work for kings isle

Survivor
May 03, 2009
luck9 wrote:
ok i have a new idea for wizard 101 fire wizards a volcano spell!to hit all!
that would be a really good idea like how muchuld it hurt if i think it'd hurt a lot like 1110-1230? last fire spell? it would be good then we'd have to think of a lot of other attacking spells for the other schools just like volcano

from colin moonhead-level 41 thaumaturge
(ice)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
justy1 wrote:
luck9 wrote:
ok i have a new idea for wizard 101 fire wizards a volcano spell!to hit all!
that would be a really good idea like how muchuld it hurt if i think it'd hurt a lot like 1110-1230? last fire spell? it would be good then we'd have to think of a lot of other attacking spells for the other schools just like volcano

from colin moonhead-level 41 thaumaturge
(ice)

i know how about a move called supernova it does 1250-1350 then it burns them for three turns and the burn does 50+250.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
well since we are talking about new spells i am thinking of a new storm move, THUNDER STORM, it would be like wild bolt but it would hit everyone, and it would have low accuracy like wild bolt to ok hope you like my idea