Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 #2

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Hello everyone,
Since i've mastered the game, done everything to be done and seen everything to be seen, i have nothing new. Even if i start a new character, i already know everything, there are no new spells to look forward to , no new quests or new places to be unlocked. I already know everything about malistaire, and defeated him myself. I want new suprises, so i thought of w101 #2. This would take place in the past. It would go back into malistaire's history, how he met sylvia, when sylvia died. Pretty much everything before malistaire turned evil. You would learn important facts on the history behind mailstaire, but much more back into history than people already know. All the teachers would be younger. You would start as your original character's ancestor's. They would start at lvl 1, just the same. You would travel to the worlds and see the spiral before malistaire took over, see ds before the dragon titan army attacked(no body would be ghosts), and do new quests for people.Then, the people of the spiral get worried that malistaire had changed. They suspect something...different about him. I think this would be really cool! Tell me what you think!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Yes, I think this would be a great idea! Only thing is, I'd hate to spend more money on a different game. I'm already spending a lot on here, haha. But still, amazing!

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Sounds cool I havent even made it in the level twenties my strongest is level twenty six.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Here's my vision. Prospector Zeke gives you a quest that helps him build a, "time machine." You go way back in time, back to Malistaire and Sylvia Drake's past. Back to the war of the Giants, Tritons, and Dragons. Back to the beginning of Wizard City. Back to Merle Ambrose's, Gamma's, Bartelby's past. Back before all of the Worlds were broken into fragments. Back to the creation of Magic.

-WaddleDeeMan

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
Here's my vision. Prospector Zeke gives you a quest that helps him build a, "time machine." You go way back in time, back to Malistaire and Sylvia Drake's past. Back to the war of the Giants, Tritons, and Dragons. Back to the beginning of Wizard City. Back to Merle Ambrose's, Gamma's, Bartelby's past. Back before all of the Worlds were broken into fragments. Back to the creation of Magic.

-WaddleDeeMan

But this would be a whole NEW game. Not an expansion for the original w101.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
WaddleDeeMan wrote:

-WaddleDeeMan

Why couldn't it be an expansion?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Pietoro wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
WaddleDeeMan wrote:

-WaddleDeeMan

Why couldn't it be an expansion?

Because think of my idea. You would play as your character's ANCESTORS, not your actual character. Therefore, it would HAVE to be a whole new game. Think of Star Wars. There is the original with Darth Vader, and then there is the movies in Anikan's time before he joined the dark forces. These are two SPERATE series of movies, taken place in a different period of time, but related together in ways. Thats my idea, it would be a new game, not an expainsion on the original.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
it should be a enxpansion
merle ambrose coul call you and tell you that the teachers of ravenwood said that you were on the top of your studies and that you should know about ravewoods history so merle ambrose cast a portal and says go in and you do and then you realize you are your charatars ancester and you discover all about ravenwoods past and you could go back in the portal and do stuff with your originle charater and go back when done

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008

Here's a weird idea I want to throw out to everyone ....

Monster 101

Instead of learning a School of Spells, you fight Wizards, earn Monster Power, and use it to gain new powers and/or abilities. As you level up, you change into new monster-races according to the choices you have made, which unlocked new power-choices.

Interesting idea?

Scarlet Skullhammer (Death 43, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
NeoStar wrote:

Monster 101

Instead of learning a School of Spells, you fight Wizards, earn Monster Power, and use it to gain new powers and/or abilities. As you level up, you change into new monster-races according to the choices you have made, which unlocked new power-choices.

Interesting idea?

Yea but i dont really wanna be treated like well.... A BIG UGLY STUPID MONSTER! No offense to all the monsters hiding under little kid's beds. lol.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
IamLezul wrote:
NeoStar wrote:

Monster 101

Interesting idea?

Yea but i dont really wanna be treated like well.... A BIG UGLY STUPID MONSTER! No offense to all the monsters hiding under little kid's beds. lol.

8)
Not my view at all ... I got the idea (for those who have ever seen it) from the Sample Adventure on the RPG Maker title for the original Playstation. The monsters (players in this case) lived in a community hidden from the "game area" used by the Heroes (NPCs). In that case, the monsters offered the Heroes challenges, like in any game, while going about their own lives behind-the-scenes.

This is the sort of idea I had in mind: The Monster-Players would be young and inexperienced ones learning through "Threat Assignments" and other side jobs, all the while dreaming of becoming Boss Monsters.

Not ugly monsters; Just on-the-job training for the other side....
8)

Survivor
Sep 08, 2008
I think the whole past thing is a good idea, but it should be included in the W101 price. i think it should go like this: you would start in the present, (all your characters are transffered, have to beat game first.) and Ambrose would give you a quest to find Bartleby's lost eye. Bartleby would then use it's power over history to send you and Ambrose into the past, where you would meet up with past Ambrose and go through it all. Malistaire was not destroyed, only defeated, so your goal would be to stop it by preventing him from turning evil. of course, Malistaire would come back too and try to stop you from stopping him from turning evil and getting stopped by you. the dragons, titans, and whatever the ice guys were would be alive, the raven goddess would be with Bartleby, and the kroks would be in charge of Krokotopia. the war is in full swing, then the spiral breaks, then the whole malistare thijng. entire history of W101. cal it W100. Character's ancestor thing wouldn't work, ambrose brought us unknowingly from Earth.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
ScottyJr wrote:
I think the whole past thing is a good idea, but it should be included in the W101 price. i think it should go like this: you would start in the present, (all your characters are transffered, have to beat game first.) and Ambrose would give you a quest to find Bartleby's lost eye. Bartleby would then use it's power over history to send you and Ambrose into the past, where you would meet up with past Ambrose and go through it all. Malistaire was not destroyed, only defeated, so your goal would be to stop it by preventing him from turning evil. of course, Malistaire would come back too and try to stop you from stopping him from turning evil and getting stopped by you. the dragons, titans, and whatever the ice guys were would be alive, the raven goddess would be with Bartleby, and the kroks would be in charge of Krokotopia. the war is in full swing, then the spiral breaks, then the whole malistare thijng. entire history of W101. cal it W100. Character's ancestor thing wouldn't work, ambrose brought us unknowingly from Earth.

This is sorta the way i picture it. The reason for creating a new game is so you dont have to do the same quests over again when you make a new character. Something new, you know? The new game could start where Amborse brings you in his office to talk. He says you must go back in time to change the past and learn history. So he takes your character into the past and you do quests to change history. And learn important facts about malistaire that are unknown. BUt the whole thing would enter a new game to continue the search. So it would be more of a topic to focus on for 50's in general. It would start in the original game where he tells you to come with him and such. But the whole thing would combine with another wizard101. It would be called: Wizard101: Journey to change the past.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Hello everyone,
Since i've mastered the game, done everything to be done and seen everything to be seen, i have nothing new. Even if i start a new character, i already know everything, there are no new spells to look forward to , no new quests or new places to be unlocked. I already know everything about malistaire, and defeated him myself. I want new suprises, so i thought of w101 #2. This would take place in the past. It would go back into malistaire's history, how he met sylvia, when sylvia died. Pretty much everything before malistaire turned evil. You would learn important facts on the history behind mailstaire, but much more back into history than people already know. All the teachers would be younger. You would start as your original character's ancestor's. They would start at lvl 1, just the same. You would travel to the worlds and see the spiral before malistaire took over, see ds before the dragon titan army attacked(no body would be ghosts), and do new quests for people.Then, the people of the spiral get worried that malistaire had changed. They suspect something...different about him. I think this would be really cool! Tell me what you think!

I love this idea it will be like your players ancestors would be your character for example: I play seth griffinbane so lets go back in time maybe my players ancestors name would be zaine griffinbane! it sounds good what do you think who wrote this

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
Hello everyone,

This would be an awesome idea. But think of the time it would take KI to do all this with all the things they are doing with this Wizard101. It would take such a long time but it would be amasing to be realised :D

Luke SkyWalker GrandMaster Balance Wizard
Luke DeathWalker Adept Death Wizard
Luke StormWalker Initiate Storm Wizard
Luke LifeWalker Initiate Life Wizard
Luke FireWalker Aprentice Fire Wizard
Taryn GoldSword Initiate Ice Wizard (Idk why I made a girl Wizard but ok lol)

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
i think it would be great hard but awesom :).but if it would be like that i won t be board and i could explore new thing and quest and maybe pets and mounts and creatures and fights.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
your subscription or crowns should carry on w101 2. same username and password also.

and it should be wizard100 because it was in the past.

Robert Earth Breaker lvl. 49 pyromancer

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Hmmmmm........wait a sec, why am I thinkin if this is epic or not? of course its epic!

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
i thought of wizard101 2 to
i have some new schools that are lost from the past
clowld,bones,water,lightning,wood,and time

school of clowld has the best ever thing robes,shoes,boots,and spells!
school of bones is just like death on wizard101
school of water has good robes and boots
school of lightning is just like storm
school of wood just like life
school of time is the same as clowld but it can reves a play but that cost tree pips than after you use it the enamy keeps using the same spell on the same person for ten rounds if it has a lot of pips the guy has to wait till he gets all of the pips also if wizard101 2 does come on i will pick time
the first world is clowld city its home of the spiarl,the 2ed world is water world home to water,the 3erd world is bone land home of bones,the 4th world is lightning land home of lightning,the 5th world is life home the home of wood, last but not least the hardest place of all time land the only way to beat that world if you save the game in a new place ever time but before you get of you better see if you saved your progers in a new place.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
Hello everyone,

if you start a new wizard you will have new spells to look forward to but not if you make another wizard of your class just go to new and skip the test and make a character

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
buddyb2001 wrote:
i thought of wizard101 2 to
i have some new schools that are lost from the past
clowld,bones,water,lightning,wood,and time

school of clowld has the best ever thing robes,shoes,boots,and spells!
school of bones is just like death on wizard101
school of water has good robes and boots
school of lightning is just like storm
school of wood just like life
school of time is the same as clowld but it can reves a play but that cost tree pips than after you use it the enamy keeps using the same spell on the same person for ten rounds if it has a lot of pips the guy has to wait till he gets all of the pips also if wizard101 2 does come on i will pick time
the first world is clowld city its home of the spiarl,the 2ed world is water world home to water,the 3erd world is bone land home of bones,the 4th world is lightning land home of lightning,the 5th world is life home the home of wood, last but not least the hardest place of all time land the only way to beat that world if you save the game in a new place ever time but before you get of you better see if you saved your progers in a new place.

Srsly, that makes NO SENSE. Also I think this Wizard 102 is sort of cool, only it should be an expansion of Wiazard 101, and you can travel back and forth from it. However you shouldn't play as your ancestors- it should be something like there's a different enemy who caused Malistaire to turn evil, who killed Sylvia.