Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck at Big Ben, floor puzzle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I'm in a room filled with pictures on the floor and a lever of some kind. I'm stuck with this puzzle. Any hints at all to solve it? Anything is appropriated.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
go back down, monsters that you already defeated will be gone, at each doorway up to the level where you have the "picture" floor you will see 2 or 3 plaques, one of which is lit, right down the lit ones (lowest floor to highest floor order) then light up the floor in that order, get it right and the lever will work

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Cusackanne wrote:
I'm in a room filled with pictures on the floor and a lever of some kind. I'm stuck with this puzzle. Any hints at all to solve it? Anything is appropriated.
This is what you do: from previous floors, near the door is a lighted symbol. Whatever that symbol is, write it down. Each floor has a different one. Then, when you get to the floor with them on the floor, you do them in order. After, you pull the level and it should all work out. Another tip, DONT SPILL THE MILK! you will have to fight a boss harder than meowiarty on the floor before him if you spill all his milk. The boss is ds level boss. Again, DONT SPILL THE MILK!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
1dogand1cat wrote:
Cusackanne wrote:
This is what you do: from previous floors, near the door is a lighted symbol. Whatever that symbol is, write it down. Each floor has a different one. Then, when you get to the floor with them on the floor, you do them in order. After, you pull the level and it should all work out. Another tip, DONT SPILL THE MILK! you will have to fight a boss harder than meowiarty on the floor before him if you spill all his milk. The boss is ds level boss. Again, DONT SPILL THE MILK!

how muck life does big ben have tge boss that you fight if you spill the milk