Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life after level fifty on wizard 101.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I am a current member on level forty-eight and i was wondering what happens after level fifty. Is there life after level fifty? Will there be additional quest? are you planning on adding additional schools? And if so how long and when?

Administrator
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
yeah.... its called FARMING! LOL. also just helping out other friends with boss's and what not. I've been at Level 50 for some time now so all I do is Farm for items to sell to make GOLD!! and help out my wife get to level 50 by helping out with boss's or start another wizard. Till they actually get more worlds out!!!!!! (HINT) Good Luck.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I really don't see why there is so much excitement about becoming a level 50 wizard. Once you are there, there is only farming left and than that gets boring. You can play the new dungeon, but I always enjoyed the fact that I was leveling up. Wondering what the next card was and what it could do.

I am not suggesting the KI create additional levels, because when would it stop. They have to have a cut off, so that you know you won. It would be nice if you could still win a new spell or something.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009

It would be great if we could be allowed to learn new spells after level 50!
Maybe open up the option to craft the new spells, with a new teacher and advanced school. There could be the requirement of assisting lower level students as an extra credit assignment, and the reward could be a new spell recipe. How about another life health spell, for all, one from each school, for example, storm would receive... The Lady of the Lake rises up and blesses you with health. Or, a snow angel for Ice school...Fire could have the healing flames of the goddess of fire..i forget her name .
You get the idea...what do you think?

Sestiva Stormhaven
Grandmaster Pyromancer
patiently waiting for something new to do

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I have been level 50 about 2 months. At first, I enjoyed helping others with quests and repeating the more difficult boss fights. However, now I just check back from time to time to see if/when a more challenging world might open up. I really enjoyed this game up until I hit the max level. But now, it is not much fun at all. I hope this will change soon.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I think it would be a great idea. As I stated, that was the exciting part for me. Wondering what would be the next spell and how would it work.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
If you are a subscriber or have access to these areas below you can keep the challange up by Soloing,

1. RavenScar (was made for level 50 wizards) (no solo, NEED 4 - 50 level Wizards to complete) (If anyone has truly Soloed Ravenscar please post.)

2. Redue DS
3. Kill all the Oni's again.
4. Redue the under ground city
5. Redue Collossis Ave.
6. Farming
7. Crafting

Just some ideas to keep yourself busy until the 'CAP' is raised.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
SyphaN wrote:
If you are a subscriber or have access to these areas below you can keep the challange up by Soloing,

1. RavenScar (was made for level 50 wizards) (no solo, NEED 4 - 50 level Wizards to complete) (If anyone has truly Soloed Ravenscar please post.)

2. Redue DS
3. Kill all the Oni's again.
4. Redue the under ground city
5. Redue Collossis Ave.
6. Farming
7. Crafting

Just some ideas to keep yourself busy until the 'CAP' is raised.

You forgot 8. Level up your other 5 characters.

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
And #9.

PvP is a choice if your interested in competition with not the computer but with other players.