Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

UNIQUE MOUNTS! plz reply wit ideas for this

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I hate when everyone has the same mount so i think we should be able to just create our own like we pick then stuff for the character like we can do a hydras body with a stormzilla's head wit a hairstyle if you want and whatever you can think of

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
oh i have one we should have a heckhound mount lol and when you stand for a while with out moving the it will breath fire :O

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
there should be a stormzilla mount thats free it grows when your on for ten minutes so every ten minutes your on it grows 10 more feet

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
it's a really neat idea,

but,
can you imagine how hard it would be for the game designers to animate the custom mount?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Some ideas for mounts:

Tricycle (the big wheel kind)
Hoverboard (1.21 gigawatts!)
Unicycle
Umbrella (Mary Poppins anyone?)
Griffon

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Hey Guys,
Hypothetically the highest level spell that you can learn could be your mount. But seriously, the game designers have feelings too. :D
And the heckhound idea, i love it! maybe for ice wizards an ice wyvern, or for myth a humongofrog. lol jk
keep the ideas rolling!
Cole Soulhammer

Survivor
May 22, 2009
i think they should start you off with 1 mount of your choice

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I think its so awesome to have heck hound and it would be way cooler for myth students at their highest level should have a orthrus mount

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
How about wolf mounts? Anyone?Like you can paint the wolf too so you can make it like Okami Amaterasu Or a werewolf. they should really make one of them i would totally buy it and 10 of my friends probaly more would buy them.

Defender
May 09, 2009
:-o differnt kinds of wings other than the to they already have, i would so pay for a pair of draconian wings for my fire guy, and ice wings for ice, death already has bat wings, and the feather wings already work for life. balance should have wings that are black but feathered, myth could have like sort of glass wings that sparkle blue and yellow

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
conorjak7 wrote:
:-o differnt kinds of wings other than the to they already have, i would so pay for a pair of draconian wings for my fire guy, and ice wings for ice, death already has bat wings, and the feather wings already work for life. balance should have wings that are black but feathered, myth could have like sort of glass wings that sparkle blue and yellow

no the bat wings are like blood bat wings which mean they should be myth
maybe for death they could have vampire wings

Tatiana Dreampetal lvl 42 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
May 10, 2009
try to make a mount where you pick any car any color from the real world and that is your mount

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
i have a idea for a mount i dont know if this is posted or not but i think a flying carpet would be cool and there would be one for each class. just think about it plz.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
oh yeah and about the magic carpet mount i was thinking since i thought about it i should get a free one ice plz and it should go ten percent faster then the other ones. oh and my bro has a idea about a death puma all black with a skull for the collar remmember not mine my bros

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Maybe around Halloween we could get an undead lion, it would be like a skeleton lion, and for storm class maybe a storm cloud with lightning, for balance a flying carpet, for fire a sunbird, thats all I could think of

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
falcon599 wrote:
oh yeah and about the magic carpet mount i was thinking since i thought about it i should get a free one ice plz and it should go ten percent faster then the other ones. oh and my bro has a idea about a death puma all black with a skull for the collar remmember not mine my bros

I think this is a little unfair to the other players who already have Mounts that go 40% faster. I mean really, a new Wizard with 0 Gold gets a better Mount than a Grandmaster Wizard? I don't think so. Your brother's idea is okay, though. If you really want your Mount to go faster, get the Boots of the Comet from Prospector Zeke in Wizard City. I had them before Mounts even came out :P . So now I can go faster than 40% Mounts (Boots of the Comet give 8% speed boost).

-See ya in the Spiral!

Historian
May 15, 2009

i like a lot of the ideas especially the hound idea

the storm cloud and wyvern

with myth you COULD be riding a blood bat
with fire a helephant
life a centaur or unicorn
death maybe a flying mini pirate ship
with balance... it could be like a giant scarab/locust
or even a swarm picks u up and lets u steer them

these r just ideas of course

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
yeah that could be a little un fair but still wouldnt be cool to have a flying carpet mount you could sit on it with legs cross

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010

I think this is a little unfair to the other players who already have Mounts that go 40% faster. I mean really, a new Wizard with 0 Gold gets a better Mount than a Grandmaster Wizard? I don't think so. Your brother's idea is okay, though. If you really want your Mount to go faster, get the Boots of the Comet from Prospector Zeke in Wizard City. I had them before Mounts even came out :P . So now I can go faster than 40% Mounts (Boots of the Comet give 8% speed boost).

-See ya in the Spiral!

hey i was offering ideas

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Thechaosmagician wrote:

i like a lot of the ideas especially the hound idea

the storm cloud and wyvern

with myth you COULD be riding a blood bat
with fire a helephant
life a centaur or unicorn
death maybe a flying mini pirate ship
with balance... it could be like a giant scarab/locust