Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mount trouble

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
people are arguing about the mounts prices for some reason. they are saying that the amount of gold to pay is a glitch/ is it a glitch?
if not please stop this.

Brandon Hex shield
level 16
class:fire
cloths color:white and purple
forum:mount trouble

Survivor
May 31, 2009
This crown shop is not a glitch or the mounts. You can buy crowns and then use those crowns to get money. That is why everything in the shop is expensive. It's because you have to use crowns. Thus, we call it the CROWN shop. 8)

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
I will agree the mounts are a tad on the expensive side, and I don't really understand why the price changes so greatly between two mounts with nothing in common. They should be in a class, like Enchanted Broom/Dragon1/Horse1/Tiger1 50-59k gold, Purple Broom/Dragon2/etc is the next price feild.

Also, if the mount does go on sale, both prices crown and gold cost is lowered, not just one. So they are being fair, when giving out the shop discount.

For me to get 50k for the cheapest permanent mount (enchanted broom), it generally takes me 2-3 days (5 hours a day) of helping friends/farming bosses. So its not that unbalanced.