Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Account Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

I have 2 seperate profiles under my family account that expired 5 days early. My first profile billed on Sept. 21st and expired yesterday, on the 16th. The second profile I just renewed on Oct. 5th and is showing an expiration date of Oct. 31st. I checked through all my emails, and didn't see any posts on here about it, so I'm trying to figure out what happened and why. Doesn't seem right that we lose 10 days of playing time.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Yes. My account did expire early. I dont know why. We posted the game and no one posted back. So should I quit the game? By the way Jackgoldin I know you!

Administrator
Hello!

Since both of these posts are from the same family we'll make an exception and reiterate the full scenario. The account cindybunny has been renewed on the 17th of the month since it started the subscription in January. Please remember, there's always a few days between a transaction and it actually appearing on a statement. The account jackgoldin bills (and always has) on the 1st and your 3rd account is a non-billing account. We're sorry for any confusion, but we assure you, no billing dates have been altered.

If you wish, simply resubscribe the cindybunny account and you can resume the game play where you left off. Please note, whatever date you subscribe, that will be the actual renewal date until cancelled, but again, it may be a few days for it to actually appear on your bank statement as full processed (given weekends, holidays, banking processes, etc. it can vary between 1-5 days - you can confirm this with your local branch as well).

Please let us know if you have further questions!