Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who the...why the...how the

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Who is Zeke?Why is he here?How did he get the items?I created this post so that wizards can post who,why,and how certain characters,like Zeke,were brought up for the game.You can share great things and bad things about the character.You can question the quests.You can inquiry the items.You can ask ANYTHING about the game...I'll try to answer.Please keep it clean,and have a good time!!!!!

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
Of course it's obvious isn't it.

Zeak is the next great storyline quest.

He has gotten you to gather all of these things which are actually important parts in his plan to take over the spiral which you will have to stop.

i can't give out the details here or he will have me killed.

next time you see him do not let him know that we are onto him, just act normal or we will never know what his plan is.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Snivel wrote:

He has gotten you to gather all of these things which are actually important parts in his plan to take over the spiral which you will have to stop.

next time you see him do not let him know that we are onto him, just act normal or we will never know what his plan is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.I like your thoughts.I wonder if that could fit in to the storyline...

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Snivel wrote:

I know!!! Barney and Dora have teamed up with him, too! Just like what me and peachtheferret are saying! DORA IS EVIL!!!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
IamLezul wrote:
Snivel wrote:

I know!!! Barney and Dora have teamed up with him, too! Just like what me and peachtheferret are saying! DORA IS EVIL!!!

barney? dora? what?? (ok i know what they are but really? on wizard101?)

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Snivel wrote:

and you know those things Zeke makes you go searching for? those are actually...HIS EVIL HENCHMAN! THEY GOT LOST AFTER HE ARRIVED HERE ON A GIANT FLOATING GOLDEN SHINY MINING CART FROM SPACE! lol :P

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
i have just returned from a dangerous secret mission with news of Zeke's plan to rule the spiral. :D

He plans to kidnap Penny Dreadful's parents and force her to fight for him to save her parents.

also, the crafting quest giver (i cant remember her name) in marlybone is using all those rings and athamae's to help equip Zeke's army of mutant stray cats. because the smiths we collected for him have refused to make weapons or armor for him.

when i have discovered more of his devious plot i will let you know. until then, we are all in danger. don't let him know we are onto him.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
ROFL! (role on floor laughig). I bet your right. Dora HAS been acting strange during her movies. I think she's watching me NOW! I, um, I GOTTA GO! BYE!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
I thought you were gonna say that he lost them when he came to w101 on a mining card from CLUB PENGUIN! I doubt he came from space.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Snivel wrote:
i have just returned from a dangerous secret mission with news of Zeke's plan to rule the spiral. :D

He plans to kidnap Penny Dreadful's parents and force her to fight for him to save her parents.

also, the crafting quest giver (i cant remember her name) in marlybone is using all those rings and athamae's to help equip Zeke's army of mutant stray cats. because the smiths we collected for him have refused to make weapons or armor for him.

when i have discovered more of his devious plot i will let you know. until then, we are all in danger. don't let him know we are onto him.

Thanks 4 the info! By the way, i bet you anything the life tree is with zeke! I mean, she is standing so still......almost....LIKE A TREE! I bet she's keeping something inportant. I also have a fear zeke will kidnap the headmaster!!

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
ROTFL you guys are right, he is going to take over the spiral, all of you are right. about dora, barney, flying.. cart... thing, and penny! how do i know this? i'm not telling

love, hugs, and cookies from Zeke
err um david thundergem

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Alright,that's enough!This isn't about Zeke!This post is to question who the character is,why is he here,and so many different hows I can't name.I like the ideas and all,but really,Barney and Dora,really?There are no missions,there are no people behind ANYTHING!!!!!Sorry Snivel,but the idea isn't working out anymore.It's almost like your post,even though I created it.I can only wonder if anyone really cares about the questions about characters,or if they want to go on and on[I know it's kinda funny]about Zeke and his "plot" to take over the spiral.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
sparkstar1209 wrote:
Alright,that's enough!This isn't about Zeke!This post is to question who the character is,why is he here,and so many different hows I can't name.I like the ideas and all,but really,Barney and Dora,really?There are no missions,there are no people behind ANYTHING!!!!!Sorry Snivel,but the idea isn't working out anymore.It's almost like your post,even though I created it.I can only wonder if anyone really cares about the questions about characters,or if they want to go on and on[I know it's kinda funny]about Zeke and his "plot" to take over the spiral.

Dude, this is the first sign!!! Everyone will think zeke is not going to do these horrible things and THEN.............BOOM he gets ya! Snivel, keep us knowing what zekes up 2!!! WE NEED YOU!!!! Look, guys dont come crying to me when zeke BAMS into your house, eats all your furniture, and sticks his boogers all over you!!!!! Seriously, believe me........OR get eaten by man-eating barney! Its your choice, but i'd keep living to do the things you've always wanted to do........like eating ur first.......TACO!!!!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
zoromon42 wrote:
ROTFL you guys are right, he is going to take over the spiral, all of you are right. about dora, barney, flying.. cart... thing, and penny! how do i know this? i'm not telling

err um david thundergem

Oooh now i want cookies!!!!

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
The reason he wants us to find all that stuff is so the smiths can ride on the stray cats and beetles and take over each world. I cant name the source that provided me with this information, or he will be hunted down by zeke. Also, zeke came from the old mine in club penguin, and left that world forever.

Always approach zeke with caution.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
zoromon42 wrote:

err um david thundergem

Speaking of penny, i dont see her anymore! PENNY! IS EVERYTHING OK?!!!!!!!!!!!! :?
Your friend,
Emma Moonhunter,
Lvl 38 Ice Goddess 8)

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
zoromon42 wrote:

err um david thundergem

OH NO!!! IT'S ZEKE!!!! HE KNOWS WE'RE ON TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
I was just spying on Zeke. His full plan is as follows.

Make Cats, Beetles, and Smiths work in Oyster flavored Cookie Factory. The trees in ravenwood, the crafters, Penny Dreadful, the Jade Oni, and Sherlock Bones are all working for Zeke. They will sell the cookies, and the secret ingrediant (Mind Control Stuff) will take affect. The residents of the spiral will bow down to him. Barney and Dora will take them all to the world Zeke was from, Club Penguin, where they will work in the Pizza shop, and brainwash penguins.

This is Spy Firefist, more details will follow.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
It all makes sense if you think about it. The smiths were hidden among wizard city after Malistaire tried to destroy them, because they were creating things that could negate magic. Zeke was their secret leader. Then Ah'lazaherd scattered the beetles because they were slowly brining disease to Krokotopia, under Zeke's rule. Then in Marleybone, the stray cats were collecting money through poker to use to fund the operation. The clams were also being searched for, because the pearls would help fund. The roses were needed because they were the work of the smiths, which would negate a wizard's powers, but, when discovered by the lords of Dragonspyre, were hidden so they could never been used. The wooden birds were just like the roses, except drained power and held it inside them. Now that Zeke has them, he can use spells to take our power pips, and the smiths will heal him, and the cats wont do much. Its the perect plan. Having to battle Zeke and three smiths, with Zeke using spells to take your power pips and others to harm you, and the smiths gave him shields and blades and damaged you and put traps on you. This makes sense, doesn't it!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
yellow867 wrote:
It all makes sense if you think about it. The smiths were hidden among wizard city after Malistaire tried to destroy them, because they were creating things that could negate magic. Zeke was their secret leader. Then Ah'lazaherd scattered the beetles because they were slowly brining disease to Krokotopia, under Zeke's rule. Then in Marleybone, the stray cats were collecting money through poker to use to fund the operation. The clams were also being searched for, because the pearls would help fund. The roses were needed because they were the work of the smiths, which would negate a wizard's powers, but, when discovered by the lords of Dragonspyre, were hidden so they could never been used. The wooden birds were just like the roses, except drained power and held it inside them. Now that Zeke has them, he can use spells to take our power pips, and the smiths will heal him, and the cats wont do much. Its the perect plan. Having to battle Zeke and three smiths, with Zeke using spells to take your power pips and others to harm you, and the smiths gave him shields and blades and damaged you and put traps on you. This makes sense, doesn't it!

OF COURSE IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE! ZEKE IS ON TO US!!!

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
I GOT MORE INFO!!!!!!!

After taking over club penguin, they will use the jetpacks to fly to RuneScape. Zeke will set up a cookie shop in the Wilderness. The fighters will buy his cookies and become his minions. They will use the Runes to teleport to Adventure Quest. There, they will give the Zards magic hats that can control minds. Everyone in Adventure Quest likes to fight Zards, so they will be brainwashed. Then, they will all cut off all their hair to build a bridge to Webkinz. When they get there, they will put mind control stuff in all of the food in the W-Shop. Artie, Ms. Birdie, Dr. Quack, and Amanda Panda will then force everyone to eat the food. They will use an airplane from the travel agency to fly to the next victem world. Maplestory. Once there, the mushroom, blobs, and pig things will all get mind control hats just like the Zards. Then the Maplestorians will become Zeke's Minions. Next, the final battle. World of Warcraft. The billions of players will put up a fight, but Zeke's minions will defeat them easily. Zeke then rules the Universe. He will build a huge castle, live with Barney and Dora, and adopt a puppy named George.

Spy Firefist, signing out

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
If you haven't noticed, all Zeke asked us to do is to Find the items, not to gather them. I think he's just playing hide and Seek with these things, and he wants us to help him cheat.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
jman939 wrote:
The reason he wants us to find all that stuff is so the smiths can ride on the stray cats and beetles and take over each world. I cant name the source that provided me with this information, or he will be hunted down by zeke. Also, zeke came from the old mine in club penguin, and left that world forever.

Always approach zeke with caution.

yes, I will be sure to be careful.. wanna know why his eye is all huge?its all his evil plot! his smiths ripped out his real eye, and reaplaced it with a wizard spy eye! so he can keep track of his minions , he is going to team up with fire lord ozai! :x and zeke wants us to feel bad for him and his freak eye ad hes going to watch our every move! but its only logical, hes going to find popular shows and stuff ..... I just found out, next, he s going to take over sesame street! then, the white house , and government!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Do you think zeke will really kidnap Ambrose? if hes planing on that, we should check on H.A a lot... you never know! he could sneak up on H.A and hit him on the head with his pick :? and he might sell H.A to malistaire 4 a chocolate egg! (lol) snivel, keep us posted!