Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hidden quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
hey does anyone know if there are any hidden quest in the game? ive finished all the main and side quest except for the crafting stuff and was curious about if there were any or not. thanks.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
"Hidden"? How do you differentiate "hidden" from "side quests"?

There are quite a few quests that seem to be triggered by completing other stuff. This is especially true in Marleybone. You just have to wander around looking for the exclamation points when you figure you've finished the zone. For instance, after finishing up one of the zones in DragonSpyre, you'll find that there's a dragon wanting your assistance.

The only thing that could be considered "hidden" are the occasional boss "triggers", such as spilling milk in Big Ben, or raising the flags in MooShu.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
"Hidden"? How do you differentiate "hidden" from "side quests"?

There are quite a few quests that seem to be triggered by completing other stuff. This is especially true in Marleybone. You just have to wander around looking for the exclamation points when you figure you've finished the zone. For instance, after finishing up one of the zones in DragonSpyre, you'll find that there's a dragon wanting your assistance.

The only thing that could be considered "hidden" are the occasional boss "triggers", such as spilling milk in Big Ben, or raising the flags in MooShu.

What about raising the flags in MooShu? I put them down, back up, down, etc and nothing else happened.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
similar to what you were saying like secret bosses and such... ive found a few and was curious to know how many are there and where they could be found... and ill take a look into searching the zones again since i have beaten malistare... so any more info on hidden quests or secret bosses would be appriciated. thanks

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I want to know - what quest (if any) is the "hidden" boss in Katz lab?

after you complete the lab part, off to the left is a doorway - once you walk through it tells you to find the planks... you can build a bridge to get a rank 7 boss. What is this for?

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
StaticFX wrote:

after you complete the lab part, off to the left is a doorway - once you walk through it tells you to find the planks... you can build a bridge to get a rank 7 boss. What is this for?

From what I have seen there is no paticular purpose for the hidden bosses around the spiral except to farm them for certain pets or items. The only 2 that i have found are the one in marleybone and one in mooshu near the tree of life. good luck finding the one in mooshu.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
i know of both those quest the one in mooshu and marleybone. the one in mooshu in the crimson fields. you raise all 4 flags up and then continue with the dungeon till the main battle.. the secret boss should appear somewhere in that battlefield... and the one in marleybone in the lab... when you get that message you must pick up 4 piles of planks scattered around that dungeon. after you do that then go back to that spot and a bridge will be made so you can cross and fight the boss... the reason why these secret bosses are there are unknown. well at least for me... i do know is that you can collect rare equipment or pets from them... thats as much as i know. if anyone else has any more quest similiar to that please post and let me know ok? thanks for the contributions.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
NurseHypno wrote:
What about raising the flags in MooShu? I put them down, back up, down, etc and nothing else happened.

That one involves timing. Raise all the flags BEFORE the army of pigs and horses invades the central arena. If the flags are up, the enemy general will notice and take offense, and he will be waiting for you out in the middle of the clearing.

StaticFX wrote:

Not sure I understand the question. Yes, there is a boss there. Yes, you must collect planks to reach him. If the question is why you have to beat him, then the answer is for fun and profit.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
StaticFX wrote:

Besides experience and sweet loot, you get a Badge for beating that particular boss.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
One quest you might have missed: A shopkeeper in Krokotopia needs some new displays for his new decks. A minor quest, to be sure. But hey, easy experience!