Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get in tomb of storms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
ok... well everyone says i have to beat a quest were you put rubbings on a door or something like that and i beat that quest and it still wont let me in the tomb of storms and thats like the only quests i have to do so someone help

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You have to complete the main story line quests for the Pyramid and the Sphinx before you can enter the Tomb.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
:( :-) :-o :? :P :D
Preacher7719 wrote:
You have to complete the main story line quests for the Pyramid and the Sphinx before you can enter the Tomb.
the quest you must comleat are
Order At Last -> The Great General -> Minion Massacre -> Search for the Seal -> General Admission -> Coin of Destiny -> Lay of the Land -> Blades of Ice -> Armor Handle -> Get Some Bling -> Grip It! -> Forge Key -> Taking It to the Tuts -> Back Among the Fold -> Quest for the Warrior -> Mark of the Gladiator -> Gladiator Games -> Are You Experienced? -> Battle of the Sunbird -> Along Came a Spider -> Stonechin -> Enter Sandman -> Malletmane -> Krokotopian Idol -> Who's More Amazing? -> The Ultimate Battle -> Return to Shalek -> Find the Fang ->
in find the fang they give u acses to tomb of storms :-o 8)

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Like they said, you must complete the original Krokotopian storyline before going anywhere else. (well, actually, you can always leave) To actually get into the tomb, you have to light up the obelisks where the purple mander is, and wait. In about a minute or so, the krok head with the entrance will rise. Back up, then run and wait outside.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I don't remember what quest it was that got me in the temple of storms, but i remember it was probably a dungeon. I really think it is the quest for the Vault of Ice. I hope this helps!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
i am a level 23 death wizard and i still can't get into the temple