Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yardbirds... i need help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Ok, i need help with the yardbirds so if anyone like a professor or a player can help me then that will be great. just like give me a list plz thx. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Delver
May 04, 2009
Yardbirds:
Northguard: walk on the ramp behind Bjor Ironclaws. Turn left on the ramp and go to the end of the ramp to see the bird.

Svarstaad: In the Webwood, take the path behind the big hollow log with the webs in it.
Also, behind Shattertusk's Hut in the Boars' Camp.

Vigrid Roughland: Behind a tree (near the waterfall) in the berry patch to the left of Egil Axebearer.
Also, just past the second group of Informers. Go to Hans (the Lost Bear), and follow the grassy path behind Hans.

Mirkholm Keep: In the lower right hand cave, to the right of the cavern (when you look at your map) where you fight Munin.
Also, In a VERY SMALL alcove in the very middle of the cave system that Herkir is in. Look at your map. It the is small alcove between Herkir and Hyglak Shaodwstalker in the middle of the picture of your map.

Ravenscar: to the left of The Citadel after you have defeated the Helephant.

That's all I have for now.

Jasmine

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Any chance of getting more info at this point?

I have gotten them all except for ravenscar, and beyond

thanks,
Boris Ashdust

Delver
May 04, 2009
Hollen1233 wrote:
Yardbirds:
Northguard: walk on the ramp behind Bjor Ironclaws. Turn left on the ramp and go to the end of the ramp to see the bird.

Svarstaad: In the Webwood, take the path behind the big hollow log with the webs in it.
Also, behind Shattertusk's Hut in the Boars' Camp.

Vigrid Roughland: Behind a tree (near the waterfall) in the berry patch to the left of Egil Axebearer.
Also, just past the second group of Informers. Go to Hans (the Lost Bear), and follow the grassy path behind Hans.

Mirkholm Keep: In the lower right hand cave, to the right of the cavern (when you look at your map) where you fight Munin.
Also, In a VERY SMALL alcove in the very middle of the cave system that Herkir is in. Look at your map. It the is small alcove between Herkir and Hyglak Shaodwstalker in the middle of the picture of your map.

Ravenscar: to the left of The Citadel after you have defeated the Helephant.

That's all I have for now.

Jasmine

UPDATE for Reddpaw: I haven't gotten past Mirkhol Keep, but someone gave me this info. Hope it helps:

Helgrind Warren - (Dungeon) This is one of the three rooms in Nidavellir - Yardbird is far left in the Storm room.

Ravenscar - Go to entrance of wood ramps. Take the ramp on the right. Stay to your right and go up to the Cave Golems. Stay right and take second Tunnel. Take a left and follow to end and the Yardbird is there.

Ravenscar - When you enter the Citadel the Yardbird is just inside entrance on left.

Jasmine

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008

Thanx for the info ... I was having a hard time finding any of them!

BTW ... just got my Subscription back, so i'm running the Spiral full speed again!

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 43, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")