Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scarecrow Recipe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Can anyone tell me how to make scarecrow treasures? I am Grandmaster Death and someone told me I can make this card by using Tough. Tough is a mtyh card and I just don't see the connection. I would like to make Scarecrow cards to trade for other special cards like Storm Lord, Wild Bolt, Rebirth etc... TY

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
You cant use tough because Scarecrow isnt a Creature but you use accuracy. I make tons and all you do is load your Sideboard with the accuracys and only have Scarecrow in your Deck. I go to Golem Towers and just draw the accuracys and use them on the Scarecros in your hand then Discard them as you make them. Then just look in your sideboard and there they are.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
jaxom101 wrote:
You cant use tough because Scarecrow isnt a Creature but you use accuracy. I make tons and all you do is load your Sideboard with the accuracys and only have Scarecrow in your Deck. I go to Golem Towers and just draw the accuracys and use them on the Scarecros in your hand then Discard them as you make them. Then just look in your sideboard and there they are.

Accuracy cards? Could you specify. Not sure which. Do you mean keen eyes? Or a different one.
What about the tempest card for storm? That under water creature from storm...hehehe sorry forgot the name