Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
Ok, I keep losing connection constantly. I had just finished a tower and was about to collect the history book I needed, but it says it's not there. I can't collect it, and it said I had connection. I had to restart the dungeon. I want this fixed. Now.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
we dont get eanough charcter slots! i always wanna make new characters and i have no room! :x

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
hello i have been seeing something it i think other players have been saying to.

i been doing missions in worlds that give me items that are not even good compare to the stuff i got from the last world it dragonspyre i got robes that are worst than the stuff i got from wizard city or krokotopia and when i fight a boss i get something even worse than what i got from a quest i think you should put better robes shoes hats it the worlds you advance to :-) i love this game but there has been A problem with the things i get and i think you should get training points more easy like buying them with gold for a good price and we should learn more spells i am a lvl 52 fire and now i only have one more spell left from my school and the rest i have to learn with training points but i have no idea where the cats are or the yard birds or stuff like that i think training points should be more easy to get and i been seeing a bug when i go to grizzlehielm i click on the player and i want to see there lvl or damage or life or what school there are but when i open that little thing i see nothing just there lvl and what school they are i think you should fix that take care and one more thing there should be permenet mounts that can be from a boss or something thx take cARE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
hi i got some problems with crab alley like there is alot of flashing lights and you cant see anything and i cant see my tempestras staff and sometimes the game says it is ocupied and i see somebody playind it and it loggs me off please can you fix this problem.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
A couple of small issues I have seen in Hrundle Fjord (Wintertusk);

1. When other players are inside dungeons, it is possible to see the damage caused and received even when you are outside that dungeon. The text is small as it would normally appear if one was watching the battle from a small distance.

2. Possibly related; when other players are inside dungeons it is possible to hear (and see) their speech even when outside that dungeon.

I suspect that both issues are related and are possibly caused by the dungeon bounds not being created correctly in the back-end map.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is in game through our bug submission tools. However, if you want to just chat about that quest that you're not sure is working properly, or share with us a fantastic idea about how to make duels even cooler, this is the place. Be creative, be thorough, and think big!

When I enter the labyrinth to do my quest for orthrus the little yellow arrow doesn't show up. Which makes the quest impossible because you have to do a gauntlet to get to it and the gauntlet is in a random house.Please fix this
Sincerely, Brandon Emoraldflame lvl. 58 myth

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I have a few real-life friends on Wizard101 that joined some time after me. When I try to go on and find them to make them my friends, they are not there, even if we have a meeting place. The first time this happened was when my cousin (Boris Stormforge) and I were trying to find each other. Eventually Boris had to get into a Practice PlayervsPlayer that I watched, and afterwords we were able to see each other fine. This has happened three times now, and I would like to know if there is an easier/better way to solve this problem.

Thank you, and this game totally rox.

Danielle Fairywhisper
Level 20 Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Chepsonek123 wrote:
I have a few real-life friends on Wizard101 that joined some time after me. When I try to go on and find them to make them my friends, they are not there, even if we have a meeting place. The first time this happened was when my cousin (Boris Stormforge) and I were trying to find each other. Eventually Boris had to get into a Practice PlayervsPlayer that I watched, and afterwords we were able to see each other fine. This has happened three times now, and I would like to know if there is an easier/better way to solve this problem.

Have you generated a true friends code? This is put into place so that you can share your true friends code with your real-life friend and you will immediately be friends with that player in the game. There may be an issue if your true friends code does not allow you to locate your friend (Go to Location), but if you have not availed yourself of the in-game tools, this should be your first action.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
i think the game would be better if the expierence lvl cap be unlimited or something. I was at lvl 60 and was only half way through wintertusk, i almost quit playing cause it felt like a waste, but i kept playing because i wanted to finish the game. Another thing that drives me crazy is i am trying to finish the water works in wizard city dungeon. The thing is i can go in with four people but the other people leave and you can't do it by youself. There should be a way that they cant leave unless its finished or they get defeated.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I have been in the Waterworks a couple times and I have noticed that in battle, when in one of the middle circle things, your pet sometimes clones. Also, I feel like there should be some directions to fight the bosses in there. It is much of a hassle to try and research when there is no directions what-so-ever on how to avoid and how the bosses cheat. :-( The whole deal with Ra doing like 1500 damage is crazy. I am so glad I have my pet, Lord Sadie, the Defender Pig and her ability "Spell Proof," :D but it's kind of unfair for those who have no resistance, nobody to guide them, and nowhere to research. :? Two last things. Mastery amulets are so expensive! Could you make it so that we could buy one with gold? ( I really need that death mastery amulet ) And also, the hybrid Forest Lord pets such as Inferno Beast and Wendigo's spells cost 8 pips. Those who are not life school can not cast that spell because of the pip limit of 7 pips on screen. I feel that this is unfair, and ruins the idea of hybrid pets. Please make it so that these problems are addressed and we would all like to be able to but mastery amults with gold. Thanks, Donna Ravenheart, Legendary Myth Wizard

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I think it would be awesome if wizards could, say, sit in chairs by clicking X, like you do to interact with other things, or like pet the pets who are running around your house. Then you could lounge under a shade on your beach, or at a dining table and chat. Maybe you could even lay on your bed.

It would be cool if you could let your pets take naps on pet beds and your bed, or let them chew on a bone you left out, or chase and eat the pests that bother your plants. It would be awsome if there was a special breed of pet that you trained to leave in your house to keep your plants happy. They would be like a gnome, only they also run around eating pests. Then, instead of getting the sprite spell, pierce spell, and stuff, they would get various gardening spells, and cast them randomly on plants that needed that certain spell.

It would also be pretty awesome if you could sit at a desk you placed in your house, and write a note, then send it like a gift, where if a friends offline, you could leave a 'Wizard Note' that pops up like a present does, only with a letter icon.

I would love it if you would consider all of these ideas, though the one I would enjoy seeing first is being able to sit in furniture.

Rebecca Emeraldflame
Master Sorcerer, Level 48

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
I have a BIG problem. OK i'm a lvl 40 now and merle ambrose wants me for the wintertusk quick visit quest but when i talk to ambrose he says:"These are dark times Kyle ShadowSpear. I ponder our next move." and Baldur Goldpaws says: "Thanks to you our worlds are now linked. Speak to Merle Ambrose when is time for you to come back to Grizzlehiem." (You must be at least 20th level to return to Grizzlehiem) Help!!!!!! :( and and

Ambrose and Goldpaws wont let me go to Wintertusk. End of dicussion.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I think not changing the crowns sell till after a friday would generate you more crowns. Idk how it is in texas, but most of the eastern and central north, gets paid on fridays. Parents would be more likely to buy crowns if it was on sell when they got paid! :)

I hope you all see this message and extended the sale, or looks like I wont be buying crowns for my family till the sale again.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
how about making wizard 101 for mac that would be appreciated. YOu would get a lot more players for sure and you would make people happier.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I can't log into the game it comes up and goes in then it ays error could not connect to wizard 101

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
harppo wrote:
Professor,Dalia Falmea i just have some unimportant questions about yourself 1.i havent played this game yet but im going to very soon and I was thinking of being a fire wizard so i was thinking are you a scrict mean on time all the time teacher or are you layed back and not give punishements on tardieness like Professer,Lydia Greyrose? though you look like a strict on time all the time teacher i was reading the faculty and it siad you liked sunrises does that mean your laid back? well like they say don't judge a book by it's cover

ps.nice hair

Yes you should choose fire. It has powerful spells. May I also recommend you choosing Life,Storm, and Death. Have a great time playing Wizard 101.

Nicholas LifeBloom lvl 30

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
In Triton Avenuae a lot of the times the quest helper points the wrong way.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
Personally i think that the person you have to beat to get the leviathan spell for storm is way to hard and that it is not fair i have lost maybe 3 times but i have only killed the minion and the boss keeps using helephant on the 1st time and it always criticals and i keep losing please make it easier :( :(

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
username wrote:
I think it is unfair that you can only a pet imp, firecat, bloodbat, and unicorn(then again, who'd want a pet beetle ).I think I'd like if you could have a pet for other schools.

P.S. i'm only lvl 11 so I have no clue how to to get stuff like a stormzilla

P.P.S. please reply

NEW MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

Ive noticed that if i go to friends list at golem tower and click on teleport it says that that friend isnt on your friends list anymore staff people fix it!!!

p.p.s. proffesor how do u get a avatar
1. Golem tower is ment for only one person to go into, you cant port in there anymore.it isnt a bug.
2.You dont get an avatar or anything like that! Only teachers in the game get that.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is in game through our bug submission tools. However, if you want to just chat about that quest that you're not sure is working properly, or share with us a fantastic idea about how to make duels even cooler, this is the place. Be creative, be thorough, and think big!

yeah, there IS a quest that has glitched for me. the marlybone book quest. i had two left, and it told me to talk to the guy who gave me the quest. i wasent finished, and i was done. HOW!?!?!?!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Chepsonek123 wrote:

Thank you, and this game totally rox.

Danielle Fairywhisper
Level 20 Adept Pyromancer

You have to also be in the same realm. In your spell book on the cog (option tab)
click on it. Then there is more tab at the top. the last tab the round black circles will show you the realm you are in. Pick Pixie or Wu or whichever is not crowded. Have your family members go to They will be there then.

Fallon OgreTamer Legendary fire/balance wizard

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010

So my suggestion according to your original starting post is:
1) It would be nice if the way we cast a spell would be more random. Depending on wand type the actions remain the same. Maybe she flips her wand in the air. Spins it around her head.
2) Also randomising the way certain foes die would be nice. Like maybe 3-4 random patterns. IE: a troll always falls over with his club pulled to his chest like a lily on a corpse. Maybe make him spin around and fall on his face. Or make his club flip up and hit him in the head and stars fly around his head! Or when a foe is killed by storm spell He still looks electrocuted when he dies. That should make the patterning easier. Fire killed him so he burns to ash! Not trying to make the game more gruesome just trying to get the boredom factor gone.
3) Certain spells dont disappear after the casting is finished. Rebirth's leaves cover my whole screen while others are already casting. the other healing tree woman stands in the middle with her arms straight in the air after cast is finished. The ice horseman(not sure if its the ice level 55 or 58 spell) with taunt does the same thing.
4) I think the level cap needs to be adjusted. You have made the game easier to get experience. So many players me included have reached level 60 without even finishing one quarter of clestia or any of winter tusk. I did notice that my balance wizards base health is higher than my fire wizard's. My fire wizard is my first character and was created over a year ago. So does that mean the changes in game dont effect this character? I noticed that the dungeons for that character were way harder than for my balance.
5) I liked the way the new world Wysteria looked. I am however disappointed that the level for the game is set at 25. (if you are going to change this sorry).
I just think any new worlds should be set in the storyline after Dragonspyre since that is how we become the ravenwood school champion. So with this in mind the area Wysteria should be as hard as celestia or as hard as Dragonspyre not less. Also I think limiting the amount of level 60 quests in a world is unfair. Thanks
Fallon OgreTamer lvl 60 Promancer/Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009