Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring back the old Imp animation

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Okay, so we all know that the current Imp animation is the Imp appearing, playing is violin, and music notes fly to the target and damage them, and it's fine, I'm not saying it's bad or anything.

But I prefer the old Imp animation, where he appears, flys behind the target, starts playing violin, which lifts the target off the ground, shakes target up, then drops the target back on thier feet, then Imp dissapears, or at least, I think that was how the animation went, I haven't seen it since I started playing Wizard101.

So I think that both could stay for the Imp, like have the current animation be it's weak attack, and the old one it's strong attack, or vice versa, but please bring the old animation back to the Imp.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I agrea with you i liked the old one a lot more than this one.

Amanada OwlRider Level 33 Life/Balance wizard

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
flash33 wrote:
Okay, so we all know that the current Imp animation is the Imp appearing, playing is violin, and music notes fly to the target and damage them, and it's fine, I'm not saying it's bad or anything.

But I prefer the old Imp animation, where he appears, flys behind the target, starts playing violin, which lifts the target off the ground, shakes target up, then drops the target back on thier feet, then Imp dissapears, or at least, I think that was how the animation went, I haven't seen it since I started playing Wizard101.

So I think that both could stay for the Imp, like have the current animation be it's weak attack, and the old one it's strong attack, or vice versa, but please bring the old animation back to the Imp.

I Agree