Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team only arena bug revives the defeated

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
I've played two 2v2 arena matches in the last two weeks, both have had the following occur. Following a players defeat, he will continue to gather pips on the following rounds finally to return to play once the pips have regenerated enough health.

I just completed a match in which the above occurred to the same player three times before he finally stayed defeated. The defeated player received no team healing, and had no heal over time spells active at the time of defeat. Lastly, it's well known that when a target receives damage exactly equal to it's remaining health it will resurrect as I've described. However, this was not the case in any of the instances in arena. Each defeating blow was sufficient to exceed this threshold by a large margin.

I play solo arena regularly, and have witnessed this "resurrection bug" only in team play. As a result I've decided against engaging in team pvp.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Report the bug.
Go to Help and Support, then "Contact Us".

Survivor
May 19, 2009
I've tried repeatedly to report this bug as you've suggested. Unfortunately, the reporting system itself seems bugged. Here's the error message I'm running in to:

"The text entered for 'User ID or Email Address' exceeds its size limit of 80 characters by 119 characters."

There's no place for an email address to be included, and my message is below the 80 character limit.

Administrator
That message appears when players use an incompatible browser.

You can also contact us through our Contact Us page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/contactus

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com.

Please include your account username.

Toccata wrote:
I've tried repeatedly to report this bug as you've suggested. Unfortunately, the reporting system itself seems bugged. Here's the error message I'm running in to:

"The text entered for 'User ID or Email Address' exceeds its size limit of 80 characters by 119 characters."

There's no place for an email address to be included, and my message is below the 80 character limit.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
That message appears when players use an incompatible browser.

I wasn't sure if it was just my treatment of third-party-cookies or not. Well then reporting the site as broken to the Mozilla team will have to be done so they can contact you and complain.