Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Minions!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I think that for the summon Minotaur spell there should be more minotaur types for a different amount of pips. (3-6 maybe?)

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Totally with you I am myth and minotaur yes i does attack but not often i wish it was x pips

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I am not trying to be mean, but myth students have like 5 minions. My fire elemental barely helps me, and I only have one. :( I don't think you need more minions, but all minions need more spells. See my topic in Halstron's Laboratory (Minion Trouble)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ryguyhammy wrote:
I am not trying to be mean, but myth students have like 5 minions. My fire elemental barely helps me, and I only have one. :( I don't think you need more minions, but all minions need more spells. See my topic in Halstron's Laboratory (Minion Trouble)
Dude death has 12 minions! And if you noticed myths attacks besides orthudus and minotaur the spells barely do anything and myth only has four minions and if you take the quests for which wizard are you it will show that myth people ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE MOST MINIONS NOT DEATH. Sorry i seem angry :( it is just that i find myth pathetic and i keep losing with my myth charecter because of our extermly weak attacks. SO i think it should either be better minions or stronger attacks .

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
ryguyhammy wrote:
Dude death has 12 minions! And if you noticed myths attacks besides orthudus and minotaur the spells barely do anything and myth only has four minions and if you take the quests for which wizard are you it will show that myth people ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE MOST MINIONS NOT DEATH. Sorry i seem angry :( it is just that i find myth pathetic and i keep losing with my myth charecter because of our extermly weak attacks. SO i think it should either be better minions or stronger attacks .
well i think that you need to stratigize,like i just put in cyclops minion because you can summon a higher level minion dpending on if you have 1 through 3 pips the more pipis you have the stronger the minion and it also depends on your secondary school like i chose storm becuase myth and storm are connected.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Mother of Barteleby! (i like saying that) Be glad you have good minions. I have a fire elemental that only can use Fire Sheild, Fire Trap, Fire Blade, Fire Cat, and Fire Elf. You think having Troll, Cyclops, and Minotaur is bad? Try me.

While on the topic, can we PLEASE have more elemental minions? There is only 1 for each school.

My Ideas

Fire:
Fire Elf
Helephant

Ice:
Snowman
Collousus

Storm:
Kraken
Small Stormzilla

Kyle Firefist

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
I'd like to see my Ice Guardian have more spells.

Also, he fizzles a LOT and passes a LOT!

What about an option to level be able to level your minion? Once we get a minion, it would be nice to level it up when we level say every fifth level? Hope that makes sense. Example: If I get my minion at 30th level.. then when I reach 35th level, I'd also be able to level my minion to 2nd level and so on. Maybe cap its level at 10 or less.

Thanks,
Neela FairyPants

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Guys they probably aren't gonna make new minions for a while. I mean they're working on a new world so i doubt they are gonna make new minions for a while.