Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrp Iron?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
i have spent weeks looking for scrap iron and the only place i can find it is in big ben, where is that stuff i need like 80 pieces of it for a quest! does anyone know where many pieces of it are located?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
The best way to find it without getting into battles is to start in one realm and circle the street on the edge of regent's square. Once you've made a complete circle change realms/areas. It may take several days but you have to wait so long to make each item anyway.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Use the link at left to Wizard101 Central (wizard society >> links >>>wizard101). They have these cheats.

My suggestion, try Regent Square, the street that runs from the Station to beyond the Palace. There are two spawn sites there. Just run up and down the street, switching realms at each end to a new realm...do this at very off hours.

I would actually suggest waiting for a bit to actually craft, as it looks from the test realm they are reducing the itmes needed for each crafting mission, so you will need less overall.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Yeah, It's ridiculous how hard this scrap iron is to find! Put some more out there already please!

Bourbs

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Wow thank goodness for this thread I thought I was missing some crucial info as to the location of Scrap Iron. Thankfully the quantity has been reduced but I still need 24 pieces to finish this quest.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Everane wrote:
Wow thank goodness for this thread I thought I was missing some crucial info as to the location of Scrap Iron. Thankfully the quantity has been reduced but I still need 24 pieces to finish this quest.

There is now a transmutation recipe to create Scrap Iron, so now if you don't want to farm it you can create it easily.