Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Requirments For Gh....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2009
I don't think Grizzleheim should be level 20 and up. It's more like level 48 and up! Jotun is an example of why. He and his minions are worse than doing Malistaire when you're a Death school player! Inpossible to solo. A grand master soloing is even a bad idea! Nobody I knew liked to do GH, and even when you start GH you could die with the first boss, who I'm not sure is.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
Only Saverstaad pass is open to level 20s I thought.

You unlock the harder parts when you get stronger.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I have a lvl 26 life and he was able to go to gh at lvl 20 or 21 and well i started working in gh and after savarstadd pass i was able to go to vigrid roughland and i finished that and had to go to frostholm for a instance that was easier then krokotopia instances to me. And on him my friend took me to fight the 4 final bosses of gh and they werent even that hard so i think you should be sent to gh at lvl 18 and be able to go to vigrid at lvl 20 and the rest of the places at lvl 26+

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Neleh3704 wrote:
I don't think Grizzleheim should be level 20 and up. It's more like level 48 and up! Jotun is an example of why. He and his minions are worse than doing Malistaire when you're a Death school player! Inpossible to solo. A grand master soloing is even a bad idea! Nobody I knew liked to do GH, and even when you start GH you could die with the first boss, who I'm not sure is.

I really like Grizzleheim, actually. I like challenges. I'm glad it's level 20 and up, or I wouldn't be able to go there.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I am a level 18 Balalnce and i enjoy trying to level up and going back to an area to beat that one boss that was challenging before. Or you could just get help

Lucas SpiritSword, Level 18 sorcererr 9 or at least that how it is spelled) XD