Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you buy a Light Sprite Pet anywhere?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I was wondering if there was anywhere you can buy a Light Sprite pet. We saw her for sale once in the bazaar, but every time we tried to buy her, an error message came up that said the transaction was not successful. We heard that Alicain Swiftarrow in Fireglobe Theatre drops her occasionally (though very rarely), and we have gone back in NUMEROUS times to defeat him, but still no sprite. Does anybody know if we can buy her anywhere else? Or maybe know any more info about why we weren't able to buy her at the Wizard City Bazaar? Thanks....

Scarlet Nightshade, Adept Necromancer
&
Taylor Dawnriver, Adept Theurgist

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
you can, it all depends. the sprite pet is a drop from that short guy in firecat alley... the fire elf (forgot his name)

its quite rare, but since it gives nothing, it can be sold to the bazaar but its like NEVER in there, if u wanna get one from there you have to camp out there... not reccomended.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Alicane does indeed drop the sprite. As far as the bazaar was concerned someone bought her before you were able to. That's why you got that message. I'm sorry but she can't be bought anywhere else. Not very good news I'm afraid.

Thanks, Kieran

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Yes, you can buy her at the bazaar the error you received "transaction not successful" just means that someone bought it before you could complete your own transactions. happens a lot on the more rarer pets you have to be a bit fast on the clicks to get them before someone else does.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Persistence paid off! We hung out in the Bazaar and kept clicking back & forth (pets-robes, pets-boots, etc.) and watched as the pet offerings kept changing. It took about 30 minutes, but up popped the Sprite and we were quick enough this time to grab her! Thanks everybody for your help!! :)

Scarlet Nightshade & Taylor Dawnriver

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I got mine from Alicane Swiftarrow as a drop. Now I need to go farm another!!

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
rainbow3673 wrote:
Persistence paid off! We hung out in the Bazaar and kept clicking back & forth (pets-robes, pets-boots, etc.) and watched as the pet offerings kept changing. It took about 30 minutes, but up popped the Sprite and we were quick enough this time to grab her! Thanks everybody for your help!! :)

Scarlet Nightshade & Taylor Dawnriver

congratulations, are you gonna try for a dark sprite now? lord nightshade, foulgaze and bastilla gravewynd drop them.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
one time i bought a reagent and said your transaction was not sucess ful and it was still there i kept trying it over and over

michael wildshield lvl 40