Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need to level up for Malistare!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
OK. I just got to the forum today and I'm about a quarter of the way to get to level 47. I want to get to level 48 before I fight Malistare so I can go on my quest to get the super nova. (It's either super nova or power nova I don't know) Do you have any tips on how to level up? I have done all the side quests in Mooshu except for Mossback in Shiratakai temple. Any help?

Luke Dragonbreath
Level 46 Sword Saint
P.S. Is my badge getting old?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
kobeb24 wrote:
OK. I just got to the forum today and I'm about a quarter of the way to get to level 47. I want to get to level 48 before I fight Malistare so I can go on my quest to get the super nova. (It's either super nova or power nova I don't know) Do you have any tips on how to level up? I have done all the side quests in Mooshu except for Mossback in Shiratakai temple. Any help?

Luke Dragonbreath
Level 46 Sword Saint
P.S. Is my badge getting old?

First, do all the quest. Solo as many quest by yourself as possible, you get more xp this way. Help others with quest, but only if they ask or you ask them first. It is very annoying and frustrating when someone teleports to you without asking. If you haven't already started Grizzleheim, do some quest there as well.

Hope this helps.

Suri Spiritrider, Lvl 50 Grandmaster Conjurer.