Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Orthrus question

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Okay, so even though I'm a grand fire wizard, I have a question about orthrus.

All the other rank 7 spells affect everyone, whether it's the enemies or allies, but the ortrus only affects one.

Now I know that it can attack twice, but I'm just curious to know why myth's orthrus spell doesn't effect all enemies for.

Thank you for your time.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
flash33 wrote:
Okay, so even though I'm a grand fire wizard, I have a question about orthrus.

All the other rank 7 spells affect everyone, whether it's the enemies or allies, but the ortrus only affects one.

Now I know that it can attack twice, but I'm just curious to know why myth's orthrus spell doesn't effect all enemies for.

Thank you for your time.
the reson it does not attack everyone is because in for almost any school has 2 hit all enimies spells. LOOK AT WHAT MYTH TEACHER HAS TO TEACH YOU!!!!!! the last spell is earthquake. it's the second hit everyone spell. and it's before ya learn orthrus. so orthrus is hit one person olny.

p.s. the kind of spell orthrus does, it's kind can hit one person olny.

makes sense. right? RIGHT?!?!?

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
well being a myth master i an answer this

orthrus is a powerful single hit spell with just a few blades... it can hurt.. good to kill off a healer in a 4 vs 4 or 3 vs3

earthquake is the 2nd best skill for myth AOE (area of effect) hit all spell which removes alll shields traps blades and positive effects such as guiding light. stun absorb, spirit armor and ice armor.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Okay, thank you both. I can understand how orthrus is a single hit spell now, so thx.
I'll have quite a bit to learn when I start working on my myth wizard, but thanks again.