Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug in the Jotun fight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
Has anyone else had this problem? When I get to the brothers and kill one of them and then get killed myself; I come right back in and the brother I killed is back. I have done this twice now.
Anyone else? Does this seem fair?

Defender
May 28, 2009
The other brothers are not like minions in other fights. Previously you have been able to defeat one or two of the minions and when you come back the minion is still gone. But the brothers are not minions they are bosses in their own right. You must fight all of them and win the entire fight all at once in order to get credit. On a side note you can defeat them beforehand by going to the right and left and defeating them separately. Then they won't even be there when you go to fight him.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Defeat each brother seperately before fighting Jotun. They are in the dungeons to the right and left of Jotun's. Once you do that, they will not come back. It takes a little longer, but it is worth it and you don't have to do it in 1 day.