Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get the Take Power spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I'm working on my badges and realized I did not have my "Master of Fire Badge", so I checked to see what fire spell I was missing. The only spell I'm missing is Take Power, so I went to Croaky to get it from him, and he doesn't offer it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
The Master of *school* badge comes at level 48 when you get your final spell.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I have my level 48 spell (Fire Dragon), but the Master of ... badges are given when you have ALL of the spells for you school. Since I am missing the "Take Power" spell I cannot get the Master of Fire badge.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
It seems I am mistaken. When I first got the Fire Dragon spell I did not have the Master of Fire Badge. I was at the time missing two other spells (Quench and Take Power). I found and got the quench spell, and attempted to get the Take Power spell, but couldn't get it as described previously. However I just looked at my badges again and I do have the Master Of Fire badge.

Still not sure why I can't get the take power spell, but since I rarely use minions this is not too much of an issue for me.