Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

two ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
I have two Ideas, one for the birthday party event.1.a quest for an event during the birthday party (if you don’t make it in time you could use it for next year). A reward would be party emote where you dance around then throw confetti or you could make it to where when you ware the party hat you get the choice to do this emote.2.a quest list to show what quests you have done and how you did them In journal form for example: I did… or me and john killed… (you could get to it by a tab in your quest page in book ).

Connor Daycatcher, lvl 48 thaumeturge (ice wizard) 8)

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
interestin idea on the second one. I would also like to see a log of missions you have done. However dont thank the the journal on who what when and why would work, I do believe there should be a log that the ones you have completed are in red and the ones that arent are the basic yellow. Also for the quest page, you should be able to tell the difference from the main quest and the sidequests, maybe main quests in blue, or possible to limit the amount of space in your quest book, maybe being able to set aside quests in a side bar for later.