Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 30 Quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
When I reached level 30, Headmasters face appeard in a little bubble on the bottom right of the screen. When I clicked it a dialouge box poped up and he said something along the lines of "something of importance I need you" then I lost Connection to the server.

I tried to see if I had a new quest, or if I could get the dialouge to come back up but nothing.

When I went to visit him in Wizard City he has no quest for me.

Is there a way to get this dialouge back, or can anyone here tell me what I need to go do for him?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Hi its Brianna RubyFlame! I am level 32 and I am not allowed to go to marelybone! Why not? And when i got to level 30 the HeadMasters face poped up on the side of the screen saying "I need you for something important" So i got to him and clicked on him and it say " Keep searching we must know all that we can know about Malisatire's plans!" I mean i really want to get to marelybone but i cant! :( :x

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Yeah I had that happen when I turned level 30 and went to him but nothing. I'm thinking it might have been a glitch but I'm not sure. Anyone else experience this?

Defender
May 08, 2009
Yes this is a well known glitch.Firestone176, to get to mb you have to beat krokopatra in the tomb of storms

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Being level 30 has nothing to do with getting the MB world key.

To get the MB world key you must complete Krokatopia (kill krok-o-patra).

Ambrose popping up when you level for no good reason (no quest from him at the time) is a Known Bug. Ignore it.

As far as I know the only world key you get based on level is Griz, and that's because it was added after the games first went online so its not required for the "core" plot line.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
its doing this because its reffering back to when you were lvl 20. he did the same thing. he expects you to be at marleybone by lvl 30. to get to marleybone from krokotopia do the karanahn barracks quest and beat krokopatra. then talk to the marleybonian dog outside of the oasis.

Aarøñ Fìrêthìêf

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
chknltl wrote:
When I reached level 30, Headmasters face appeard in a little bubble on the bottom right of the screen. When I clicked it a dialouge box poped up and he said something along the lines of "something of importance I need you" then I lost Connection to the server.

I tried to see if I had a new quest, or if I could get the dialouge to come back up but nothing.

Is there a way to get this dialouge back, or can anyone here tell me what I need to go do for him?

Actually, it is a bug that KI is aware of. You will be summon again around lvl 40 by him.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
FireStone176 wrote:
Hi its Brianna RubyFlame! I am level 32 and I am not allowed to go to marelybone! Why not? And when i got to level 30 the HeadMasters face poped up on the side of the screen saying "I need you for something important" So i got to him and clicked on him and it say " Keep searching we must know all that we can know about Malisatire's plans!" I mean i really want to get to marelybone but i cant! :-( :x

All that is is a reminder you know have anougher xp point you can youse for other schools spells. You have to defeat Krokopatra in the storm temple to finish krok.
Samuel FireHunter lvl 35
(At the end of marlybone)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
sanmil0963 wrote:
chknltl wrote:

Actually, it is a bug that KI is aware of. You will be summon again around lvl 40 by him.

One ;ast thing
KI mad it so if you only follow the story line quests by lvl 30 you had just completed krok. As they say above me at lvl forty it is desinged for you to beat meowiarty at that time to finninsh the quest you reach lvl 40. ON TO MO SHU!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
JediRex wrote:
sanmil0963 wrote:
chknltl wrote:

One ;ast thing
KI mad it so if you only follow the story line quests by lvl 30 you had just completed krok. As they say above me at lvl forty it is desinged for you to beat meowiarty at that time to finninsh the quest you reach lvl 40. ON TO MO SHU!

No, It is actually a bug that KI is aware of. They have several post on this forum addressing the issue because of all the complaints they had been receiving about. MA just likes seeing his students on occassions.