Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world: JUNGLETOPIA!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
It would be so cool if there was a world whic is all tropical and jungly! you could like battle monkeys and lions! and buy rely cool outfits! and you could get quests from explores who are dogs from marleybone! and maybe you can get a pet monkey!!!!!! that would be soo cool! and you caould buy jungle housing items!!! and a jungle home!!! the house could look like a island with a huge hut! and it could be surrounded by water! plz reply!!!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Hi its Brianna RubyFlame! To be honest i think thats a pretty good idea! But I dont think it should be about jungles , but keep the loins and and stuff. Ithink is should be about African cultures,  and instead of jungle areas it could be more flat, dry and grassy planes. And the clothes can be like what African people wear. I mean dont get me wrong its a good idea!  :D :) :-) :D :) :-) :D :-) :)

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
I love the idea abut i like jungle better than africa no affense, and some anemys coud be like half jungle animal half human like rihno warrior or iguana man

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
That sonds awesome! Maybe there could be elephants and gazelles! :D

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Hey if they did make the world i'd like these ideas aof enemys

Cheetahs,rhinos,zebras,snakes of different shapes and sizes, and gorilas,
lions, and i like this one the best BIG HIPPOS!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
Sorry got a little caught up there. 8)

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
jungletopia?

krokotopia ripoff....

seriously change the name jungletopia sounds like its from dora the explorer.

the idea is good but technically, a jungle is like a forest, and doesn't grizzleheim have tons of forests??

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I like it - you can also make a section like Polynesia - beaches - icky things like sea urchins, cannibals, witch doctors, restless natives... volcano spirits...

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
To tell you the truth i sent a letter to king isle saying stuff like that with five tribes which you guys all thought of Onis (elephants) Mained Mallers( lions) Grassland and Gardiens(Big Game Hunters or zebra Girrafes and gazells) Two Horned Men (warthogs rhinos and willdebeasts) and Ape Overlords (monkeys Gorrilas and baboons) hope you like it!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
africa thats isnt that good WHAT BOUT a RAIN FOREST
and it will have a valcano and then maybe some dogs from marlyebone and keep the clothes and make sure there SUPER COOL and SUPER COOL pets

Explorer
Sep 09, 2009
Let's see.

George of the Jungle.

Tarzan.

Jungle to Jungle.

Dr. Doolittle.

Pet Detective.

Jungle Book.

Lots of possibilities there. :)

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Otys wrote:
jungletopia?

krokotopia ripoff....

seriously change the name jungletopia sounds like its from dora the explorer.

the idea is good but technically, a jungle is like a forest, and doesn't grizzleheim have tons of forests??

I think that Otys haze a point if you think about it. It is kind of a ripoff of Krokotopia. It should be an African theme and we should change the name to something to fit the theme. Also it should have some characters from many different worlds not just one.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I think it should be about afarican culture cause grizzlehim already is mostly a jungle.i do lik the ideas of lions,the lions shold have grandmaster looking gear for armor and the people you get quest from should be cheetahs,kroks,and sloths.