Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get to DS (ques. for Gamma)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 01, 2008
On my master balance wizard I defeated the Jade Oni, healed the emperor, completed the Tree of Life, and all side quests in MooShu. I've gotten the Spiral Key to DS, but it still isn't lit up on the door.

Is this a bug?

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
Have you tried talking to Ambrose yet? If not, try that and he will guide you to Cyrus Drake (big bad professor of Myth).

If Ambrose is talking, then just head over and try to chat with Cyrus.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
On my master balance wizard I defeated the Jade Oni, healed the emperor, completed the Tree of Life, and all side quests in MooShu. I've gotten the Spiral Key to DS, but it still isn't lit up on the door.

Is this a bug?

Maybe something simple, but it will show up on 'page' two of the destinations. Probably not, but I know I have helped several out trying to go a Grizzling and they didn't realize :)

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Yes I've tried that too. He still says his little quote on Grizzleheim. The windows are yellow.

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Oh just a heads up I have gone through the game on my grandmaster life so I know how everything is supposed to work...It seems just to be a bug for my balance o.O