Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 Wizards on my account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
My grandson and I each have a wizard on our account. We can not play together. It kicks one person off.

Administrator
Two players cannot be logged in to the same account at the same time.

If you wish, you or your grandson can make another account, and if they're connected through a Family of Accounts, the monthly subscription rate is lower for both.

Mr Lincoln can help you with any technical questions you may have about you and your grandson's Wizards, just email him at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
It might also be because you to are in seperate realms in the game. This game has multiple realms that you play in. All you have to do is go to is click the big book icon. Then go to the top of the page and it gives you five circle options. The last option says realms. Click it and it should show what realm you are in and what realm he is in make sure you to both are in the same realm and the same arena of that realm. Hope this helped you a little. Also wizard101 gives free accounts to a certain level in the game so by the time you hit that level you can decide whether you want membership. Membership offers multiple areas that a normal account does not have. Last but not least have fun and enjoy the incredible game of wizard 101. ^_^

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

If you wish, you or your grandson can make another account, and if they're connected through a Family of Accounts, the monthly subscription rate is lower for both.

Mr Lincoln can help you with any technical questions you may have about you and your grandson's Wizards, just email him at support@wizard101.com

If a person already has a free account can they be added to a family account without losing their wizard?

Administrator
Bichessa wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

If a person already has a free account can they be added to a family account without losing their wizard?

I'll answer for her, the answer is yes of course!

Just log in as the Family Master, and under Account Management you can add 'child' accounts. Just indicate that you're adding an existing account and select the currently free account.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-