Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have an idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I made my home into a school and once I get the Master of Monsters badge I'm thinking of getting newbie Myth Students together and giving them a chance in my school to get higher level spells that they might not be able to get due to a lack of time or membership. I need help thinking of ideas though, can someone help me think of something to do for my school?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
welll maybe you can get friends to help you and thats all i got cuase i didn't understand the question well :-o

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
if your speaking about making your home into a "club house" and inviting new players of a specific school then giving them higher level treasure cards would cause a downfall as they would be less interested into playing the game and acquiring the specific card themselves in their deck.

i wouldn't recommend this but again it is up to you.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I think you should hold an art contest once a year

--------------------------
Basically have people draw out a card and the people who run wizard101 pick out the winner.

one for ages 8-12, 13-20, 21- and up

1st place gets a card made(not a treasure an actual spell card like ones from the teachers) and a pet that looks like the card itself.
2nd place gets two high level treasure cards
3rd place one high level treasure card

The first place winners should be invited to the wizard101 work station or animation studio. Where they can help come up with the design of how the creature will enter a battle when summoned.

rules should be like

the card can do no more then 500 damage and its 1 pip per 100 points of damage. (Ex.you to make a card you can use with 2 pips the damage will be 200 points.) The card can heal or do damage.

the first place winner should get to create a name for the new card.

This is what i call a cool idea!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
If I give them the treasures through hard work or completing a task, why not? Also it would actually encourage them to level up so they can get the spells themselves. Also, I don't want it to be a 'club house' but a school. If someone can beat me in the arena I'll give them an Orthrus card. :)
I would let them use any treasures or whatever might help them.