Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokosphinx Delver badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I just got a badge from Shalek the Wise, "Krokosphinx Delver", after defeating Grumish Greataxe. I put it on and it is currently proudly displayed under my name.

However it does NOT show up in my list of badges any more for some reason. It was under "Junior Archaeologist", now there's an empty field there. So now I'm hesitant to switch to another badge since I don't know how I'd ever get back to this one.

Is this a known bug? It's not on the list of known bugs here at the site. Is there some fix for this?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Wow, it happened to you also? That happened to me, however, I didn't put the badge on. I know that I did the quest, I went and spoke to Shalek after fighting Grumish GreatAxe, however, the badge is not in my list anymore.

I hope it is just a bug that will be fixed. If I need to do the quest over again, let me know how I can reset it.

Thanks

Hero
May 19, 2009
The bug has been around for some time now and there are several other topics about it, so it might never be fixed.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
their is another quest like that. I think it is tomb of beguliar. Those two badges do not come up for some strange reason but on test realm they do show up

hogan227 8)

Defender
May 08, 2009
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
me to i had the same bug but i didnt like it anyways now i like master of fire