Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamonds I know they are in some ore but is there

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Diamonds I know they are in some ore but is there an easier way I have found diamonds in ore and a really good place to get ore. In DS academy. Is there an area where diamonds are in ore more often? Plz help this is frustrating. Perfer an answer from an administrator of KI but will appreciate any responses from anyone :-)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Nobrown30 wrote:
Diamonds I know they are in some ore but is there an easier way I have found diamonds in ore and a really good place to get ore. In DS academy. Is there an area where diamonds are in ore more often? Plz help this is frustrating. Perfer an answer from an administrator of KI but will appreciate any responses from anyone :-)

The best way is to simply buy them at the bazzar. It boils down to the fact that many of the ore are in the free zones, and many of those players sell the diamonds.

Today I was looking for reagents (Black Pearls & Blood Moss...the reagents that make diamonds look easy) at the bazzar and over the course of 20 mins over half a dozen diamonds showed up, some staying around for several minutes.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Nobrown30 wrote:

well they are in bazaar so thats where i found them! but :-) you have to go back 500 times each day cause they are not there a lot

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Nobrown30 wrote:

the easiest way i found was to change realms allot. i start in shopping area of ds were allot of ore is usualy there.from there hit "commons" one usualy there, then run down through dragonspyre acadamey and then change realms and run back tward shopping area collecting ore on the way. takes about 2 hours to do this through all realms but average 15 diamonds every 2 hours. i have only ever seen 1 diamond in the shop. people hord them not sell them mostly. i do allot of buisness at bazaar from selling all the regents i am full of. hope it helps you do this faster and others who read it.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
dude i always sell my blod moss and diamonds dont know if its because i needed money :? or because i didnt need them 8)

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I found a ton of them in Dragonspyre's Plaza of Conquests, but I sold them all: 1, they are worth a lot of gold, 2, I have quit crafting, because as lvl 30, I can get more better stuff.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009