Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Don't You Just Love

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Those "friends" who jump into a duel and then flee before it's over? I've had this wizard who keeps jumping into my combats, turning a 2 vs 1 into a 3 vs 2 contest, and then fleeing the fight, leaving me with a 3 vs 1 contest. And he never did much damage to the bad guys while he was in the fight.

Needless to say, he got scratched from my friends list.

Has anybody else encountered such friends?

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
hayfever wrote:
Those "friends" who jump into a duel and then flee before it's over? I've had this wizard who keeps jumping into my combats, turning a 2 vs 1 into a 3 vs 2 contest, and then fleeing the fight, leaving me with a 3 vs 1 contest. And he never did much damage to the bad guys while he was in the fight.

Needless to say, he got scratched from my friends list.

Has anybody else encountered such friends?

Kinda.

What's worse is lower level 'friends' either on your list or one of your friends' lists jumping into a battle, attracting more besties to fight, and staying without casting one spell...

Just so they can get the experience points from the fight while the besties focus on you. And they don't use any pips till your dead and they have max pips to do the final KO.

Had that happen to me with a couple of lower levels till both hubby and I deleted them from our mutual lists.

I can handle an extra bestie being thrown in the mix...It's when you have those extra besties, and the person standing next to you isn't lifting a finger to help beat up on it. That REALLY bites.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Lol this happened to me a lot of times.In a 4 vs 4 once i was at the top of my game, I had a bunch of fire students on my team.Next thing all 3 of them flee within the 2 round!Then it turned into a 1 vs 4 i lost of course .They must have something with ice students.

Monica Pixietalon
Lvl 38
Ice Student

P.S Plz come to my party you can find it in Ravenwood Commons