Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great product for Wizard 101.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 27, 2009
All of the spells in the games are card magic. Well, how about selling packs of these cards at local stores like Walmart, Gamestop, etc. For example, 10 ten cards per pack. It could be a mix of different schools or buy the schools individually. This would be a great collection I would like to have and my friends and i (in real life) could duel with our bought cards. What do you think? Is this possible? Because I would definitely be an avid customer.
Also, all trading card games need "rare" cards that dont show up very often and the Level 7 spells would be perfect. And maybe on every level 7 spell you find, a one-time code could be given that gives maybe a fire cat amulet or low level robe. (nothing big)

Thanks for reading :D

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
wouldn't wizard 101 make a exelent wii game? because the toggle on the numchuk could be how you move, a button to talk, b buttton to jump, and the
arrow to have another option to switch spells when you cast them.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
lol and a little spinner for each player to see if they get a power pip, and a caculator and a lot of scratch paper