Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

unbalenced

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
ok so theres balence but whats its opposite. ice hase fire death has life and myth has storm and vice versa. if balence is about the elemnts then un balence would be about the spirt schools. the teacher could stand on the other side of the world tree and be like arthers brother or friend or like a teacher from the new world :) what do you guys think

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
While a very good idea, it doesn't really make sense with the current definition of the Balance school. Currently, it is defined as NOT concentrating all your focus on ONE school, but studying them all. The opposite of this would be studying... none? One? One school already exists as the other 3 schools, three of the mind/spirit and three elements.

What would make more sense would be a Chaos school or something along those lines. I am not sure it would be very fun though, as chaos is random unexpected or unexplained things which don't follow any known system of rules... maybe spells that cast random effects, or randomly have the opposite effects?

I like the Balance vs individual schools system as it is, but maybe it could work. The current definitions make more sense to me, though.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
scentor1 wrote:
ok so theres balence but whats its opposite. ice hase fire death has life and myth has storm and vice versa. if balence is about the elemnts then un balence would be about the spirt schools. the teacher could stand on the other side of the world tree and be like arthers brother or friend or like a teacher from the new world :) what do you guys think
I think you are wrong fire also has ice as ice has fire life and death the same as storm and myth not just one gets the other

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
scentor1 wrote:
Even if they did make it it would probably not be called unbalanced it would probably be more like chaos or something and it should have balance shield available for all classes cuz thats balances ONLY advantage :) and i dont like it.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
i am sick of hearing chaos! lol. ok lets say ice was 1 fire 2 storm3 BALANCE 4 the spiritual schools 567. ok 4 would be the middle number. the balance! if we add chaos then it would be different. there would be no balance then. i am just using this as reference saying its better that balance doesnt have an opposite even if it is a pain against balance bosses. balance people have spectral blast, hydra plus secondary school. besides i am not ready for another school. balance is balance. i oppose choas

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
DarkMagic1217 said it better than my long paper on it :D

Balance DOES have an opposite, according to the world rules, and storyline, all the other schools are its opposites. The others DO NOT have opposites, but come in threes: Fire, Ice, and Storm as the original schools, and Myth, Life, and Death coming after the disaster which caused the creation of the spiral.

Creating something different doesn't make sense from the storyline view, and any other new schools are going to have to fit into it. The school of balance will have to be changed along with the new schools to reflect the fact that it includes ALL the other classes in its studies.