Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
Blackpink5678 on May 26, 2014 wrote:
Yes, that question is correct.

Q: What does the statue at Dragonspyre Academy look like?

Lenora Spiritthorn Archmage level 87
A : merle ambrose!

Q : wich school of magic has the most health and wich school has the least health

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
due3333 wrote:
actually now the highest level is 90 I am 50 percent sure that the rank is still 10 and that's it '

question what is each class pros and cons including sun moon and
the new magic shadow
Storm
Pros: High damage, some blade removal. Cons: Low accuracy, health, and defense.
Fire
Pros: High damage, anti-shield DOT attacks. Cons: Suboptimal accuracy, low health, DOTs do not do full damage right away and are hard to trap for.
Ice
Pros: High health and defense. Cons: Mediocre accuracy, low damage.
Death
Pros: Drain spells, other useful damage debuffs. Cons: Low damage, first AoE at level 48.
Life
Pros: High accuracy, healing. Cons: Low damage, first AoE at level 58.
Myth
Pros: Stuns, shield removal. Cons: No AoE past level 42, mediocre damage.
Balance
Pros: Possesses characteristics of multiple schools, such as Life healing. Cons: No convert for Balance bosses.
Sun
Pros: Allows damage/accuracy and pierce boosts. Cons: None really (only one enchant can be used at a time)
Star
Pros: Gives a boost over multiple rounds. Cons: Boost is generally weaker than a blade/trap.
Moon
Pros: Allows you to change your wizard for any situation. Cons: Trapped in form for 6 round, lose your stats (including resist).
Shadow
Pros: Powerful boosts to one main ability. Cons: Minor loss of other stats, backlash.

P.S. Max level now is 100, max rank is 14. Don't go back several years ago and respond to posts with outdated info.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
blaze firesword on May 26, 2014 wrote:

Q : wich school of magic has the most health and wich school has the least health
A: That's easy. has the least and has the most.

Q: If you put a & together to fight Belloq(they are all level 88), if they all miss 2 rounds in a row, who will be the first one to K.O.?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2014

A: Really it's a personal opinion based off how you see a school and what gear you equip (ect).
I personally think storm has lowest health.
(They usually will focus on damage, critical, and other stats to boost their attacks than health.) -offense
I believe ice holds the highest health.
(The start off as having the highest base health and more or less can be defensive depending on gear.)

Q: Why do guy characters not get the choice to dye pink!?!?!? (It's kinda and and .)
(This can be a legit answer or opinionated XD I honestly don't know!)

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
I can't seem to find the last question so I'll just ask 2 more

1. What any how many reagents do you need to transmute Amber.
P.S Cookies if you can name where to get the transmute recipe.

2. Exactly how many dungeons (including side dungeons) are there in Cloudburst Forest in Azteca.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
Meowiarty wrote:
Evil? I prefer...cunning.
Your just a coward hiding behind big bad malistare (I have no idea if i spelt that right) Scardy Cat!

Q: Dose Morganthe have an children
(that would be an amazing third story arch)

Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
It's got scorch marks! That's what is special about the School ceiling.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Miranda Dreamsong on May 25, 2014 wrote:
A: By going under "See the Game" and selecting that and then going to "Zone pricing", I concluded that you are talking about the "Crustacean Empire".
Q: Who is the "Black Cat of the Pirate101 message boards"?
lvl 42
The "Crustacean Empire" Is actually wrong. The steps are...
1: See the Game
2: Tour of the Spiral
3: Click Explore Worlds
4:Scroll down to Celestia
5: Look at that picture.
It is actually Crab Alley in Wizard City...

Adrian Lotusflame

Squire
May 10, 2013
Q: Which pet(s) have the highest pedigree in the entire game as of Khrysalis Part 2 Update?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
dakster5588 on Sep 1, 2008 wrote:
no one knows or wants to answer so i'm gonna post a new one for those somwhat new to the game:)

Q:how do you get to the 2nd world?
You defeat Lord Nightshade, go into nightside, meet everyone, and then something about the Order of the Fang comes up. Ambrose gives you a Spiral Key to Krokotopia and tells you to go to Bartelby. Bartelby then tells you how to go to korkotopia.

What are three places Old Cob mentions before he disappears

Survivor
Apr 29, 2014
nelsy1534 on Jun 9, 2014 wrote:
You defeat Lord Nightshade, go into nightside, meet everyone, and then something about the Order of the Fang comes up. Ambrose gives you a Spiral Key to Krokotopia and tells you to go to Bartelby. Bartelby then tells you how to go to korkotopia.

What are three places Old Cob mentions before he disappears
Mirage, Polaris, and Empyrea :)

Survivor
Apr 06, 2014
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Question: what is Charles Redbloods pet. Charles Redblood level 18 pyromancer Hint: I got it in a bundle deal

Defender
Feb 26, 2012

A: Ice has the most health storm has the least.

Q: What do you have to do to earn the badge "Master of Shapes"

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
rusher2828 on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
A: Ice has the most health storm has the least.

Q: What do you have to do to earn the badge "Master of Shapes"
A: You learn all Moon spells.

Q: How do you get the enemies' shadow form? (That is possible)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
PlayHard101 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Q: Which pet(s) have the highest pedigree in the entire game as of Khrysalis Part 2 Update?
Do you seriously expect us to scout every single pet in the entire game and find out which one has the highest pedigree? You are insane my friend :)
Q: What does Malistaire have in relation to Cyrus? (In greatest detail)
Patrick Lvl 82

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Nicholas GriffinWa... on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
A: "Lore of the lost Runes?" Q:What myth spell does 50 damage and then 650 damage?
That's an easy one. Minotaur!

Q: Which fire spell does 900-1000 + 300 to all enemies?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Roberto Angleblade on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
A: Honey, amazing honey, yep, let's beat up a life enemy with more than 10,000 health just to get some honey.

Q: This one's a hardy ,and requires knowledge of spell costs. Your power pip chance is 100%. You start off the duel with 2 power pips. Now, you pass for three turns, your school is fire and you have a life mastery amulet. Now I wil ask you three questions,every question you do NOT get a new power pip unless I say you pass . Now this is a confusing experiment, but if you so wish, I want you to answer them like this:
P.S: Every question you start with two new power pips.

A1: Blah Blah blah blah

Let's do a warm up question to begin:

Q931: Would you have enough pips to cast a power link, and then heal yourself with a fairy?

A931: Yes, you would have 2 power pips to do a power link (it uses 4 pips, correct?), then next turn you would get a new power pip, and since you have life mastery you can do a fairy.

Now then, let's begin.

Q1: You passed 3 times, would you have enough pips to cast a storm lord?

Q2: You passed 5 times, and attacked with a centaur, now you need to heal, would you have enough pips to cast a satyr?

Q3: You did not pass, do you have enough pips to cast a fire elf, and then heal yourself with a rebirth?

Confusing, huh?
A1: Yes, since you start off with 5 power pips, passing 3 times would give you 7 power pips since that's the max number of pips you can have, which lets you have exactly enough to cast a storm lord!

A2: Yes, since you passed 5 times, your pips are full with power pips which is 7 power pips. a centaur would take 3 leaving you with 4. Since the new round has started, you have 5. Rebirth costs 4 pips. (i think) which is only 2 power pips. Considering you have Life Mastery.

A3: Yes, since you are in the fire school, it takes 1 power pip to cast a fire elf. You would start off with 5 power pips, using one for the fire elf. Leaving 4 power pips, the new round begins and you get a power pip getting you back to 5 power pips. Since rebirth is 7 pips ( i think ) to cast, taking 3 power pips and one regular pip, that would take 4 pips away. leaving you with one power pip and healing yourself while the enemy still has the effect of the fire elf.

Patrick lvl 82

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Gavin MythBreaker on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
A: 3 pass by

Q: What pet drops from Gladiator Dimachaerous?

Gavin MythBreaker Transcendent

P.S: got this pet from him a long time ago
A: I got this one last week. It is the Enchanted Armament. (Hopefully I spelled that right)

Three questions are asked in this message
Q1: What does Malistaire look for when he is in Krokotopia but steals in Marleybone for his evil purposes?
Q2: What world does Malistaire mention before you start the fight with Meowiarty. (i think that's how you spell it)
Q3: Which school is normally the strongest? Which school is normally the weakest? Which school has both great resist and damage?
Have a fun time thinking about the answer for this question

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Gavin MythBreaker on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
A: Orthrus (I call it Fluffy)

Q: Name the first spell you get for every school (For those of you who need help: and Shadow are the schools I'm talking about)

Gavin MythBreaker
Blaze FireSlinger
Gavin StormTalon
Storm: Thundersnake
Fire: Firecat
Ice: Ice beetle or frost beetle i:
Life: Imp
Death: Dark Fairy
Myth: Bloodbat or something?
Balance: Scarab
Sun: Strong
Moon: Polymorph Gobbler
Star: I think it's amplify. But dont quote me on that

Q: What level do you get the second global spell for your school?

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
A: i think its like at lvl 98 or something

Q: what school has the most bosses

Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
A: all depends on world

Q: how many myth spells ( including secret trainers and grizzleheim cards) are there?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
lailmythbane the m... on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
A: all depends on world

Q: how many myth spells ( including secret trainers and grizzleheim cards) are there?
A: 89?

Q: what is the world you unlock after mooshu?

Natalie willowbloom level 23

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
After Mooshu you unlock DS (Dragonspyre).
Question: All seven of the main schools have one spell in common. The spell is called the same thing in all schools. What is it

Survivor
Feb 18, 2014
Dragoncloud888 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
After Mooshu you unlock DS (Dragonspyre).
Question: All seven of the main schools have one spell in common. The spell is called the same thing in all schools. What is it
A: King Artorious

Q: What is the highest critical someone can obtain in the game?

Tyler ThunderSlinger