Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
thewiz28 wrote:
A Cyrus Drake

Q how many training points can you get without doing the zeke quests?

Answer: 1 for every 5 levels, so 14.

Question: In Pigswick academy, what school is the complete opposite of Raven Wood 'Equivilent'? (Personality-wise)

(Just saying) Does Pigswick Academy SECRETLY like Ravenwood and try to copy it????????? But subtle enough (Fountain = Bartleby) that no one has noticed? Like Flame = Life and Chaos = Death (Personality wise) Pegasus is very close to Unicorn... Plus 1 teacher is a monster FROM Wizard City ( The 'frost' one) I haven't really done Wisteria so I do not know the answer.

Defender
May 17, 2011
Meowiarty wrote:
Saturn500000 wrote:
Is this guy somebody evil from Marleybone?

Evil? I prefer...cunning.

meowiarty, you POST?!

Defender
May 17, 2011
mimzy630 wrote:
thewiz28 wrote:
A Cyrus Drake

Question: In Pigswick academy, what school is the complete opposite of Raven Wood 'Equivilent'? (Personality-wise)

(Just saying) Does Pigswick Academy SECRETLY like Ravenwood and try to copy it????????? But subtle enough (Fountain = Bartleby) that no one has noticed? Like Flame = Life and Chaos = Death (Personality wise) Pegasus is very close to Unicorn... Plus 1 teacher is a monster FROM Wizard City ( The 'frost' one) I haven't really done Wisteria so I do not know the answer.
hmmmm... I would say earth or maybe the balance-like one that i can't spell the name of.

Defender
May 17, 2011
laulenak wrote:
mimzy630 wrote:
thewiz28 wrote:
A Cyrus Drake

hmmmm... I would say earth or maybe the balance-like one that i can't spell the name of.
. Oops. Forgot my trivia question! Here it is: which eye is Bartelby missing? The one that sees the past or the one that sees the future?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
Bbot58 wrote:
The one that sees the future.

What storm spell costs 8 pips?

Leviathan, what is the name of the final story quest of DS(Dragonspyre).

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Bbot58 wrote:

Answer: Leviathan

Q: How much base damage does Sylster Glowstorm's (Boss of Waterworks Dungeon) Ra do, when he cheats?

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!
yikes!

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
JAMS1054 wrote:
Bbot58 wrote:

Q: How much base damage does Sylster Glowstorm's (Boss of Waterworks Dungeon) Ra do, when he cheats?

3,000 damage if memory serves.
Q: How much life dose Axenos(side quest boss in Celestia, the District of the Stars) have?

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Dorrisa wrote:
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?

Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?

No, It is not Lord Night Shade.... It's actually Grubb in the Sunken City.

I dare to argue even further!!!!!!!!!!!! Before you enter Dragonspye you must fight cyrus. he had 2,000 life? something like that

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
darthmaul1 wrote:
Bbot58 wrote:

Leviathan, what is the name of the final story quest of DS(Dragonspyre).

The Final Countdown
What are the levels of the blade spells that Niles teaches you?

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
JAMS1054 wrote:
Bbot58 wrote:

1575 damage(I should know)

Q:What do all the evil zebra-lions inZafaria have in common with their names?

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
bunnyboymiles wrote:
JAMS1054 wrote:
Bbot58 wrote:

1575 damage(I should know)

Q:What do all the evil zebra-lions inZafaria have in common with their names?

A: Based on their names bases if they are good or bad.
Q: What is the name of the trainer in Celestia that teaches you Terrant.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
This one is for the professors: Why did all of the secondary schools at least used to be taught by drakes: Cyrus Drake teaches myth, Malistaire Drake taught death, and Sylvia Drake taught life.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I have some questions for the professors and yes that includes malistaire so you better speak up too:

1)What is the highest level spell YOU know Ambrose and what school of magic do you fall into?

2)Why didnt you come back after you died and teach as a ghost professor, Malistaire, i would have loved to learn from you plus you could have brought Slyia with you to teach as a co-life teacher so you wouldnt be alone?

3)How did you recruit each of the professors Ambrose?

4) This one is for the krok balance teacher, why didnt you build the balance school in Wizard city?

5) Why did you sink the death schools, Malistaire, I thought that was YOUR school?

6)How close of friends are you, Greyrose and Falmea, yoou appear to be friends but are of opposite schools?

Follow up question: This one is for Meowiarty: Why dont you post more? I find most of you posts amusing.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
rest wrote:
Dorrisa wrote:
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

I dare to argue even further!!!!!!!!!!!! Before you enter Dragonspye you must fight cyrus. he had 2,000 life? something like that
I argue! Briskbreeze tower has super powerful bosses like angrus hollowsoul, who has 6000 health and summons his 1320 health minions with the most powerful meteor strike known to wizards!

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Quantize wrote:
Well Vandion asked his question in invisible font, so I'll just make up an invisible answer :)

Invisible answer =

Question : Why are the gobblers in Colossus Boulevard?
Hahahahahahahahaha! love it!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Well, since I didn't see any other questions, I'll just post another. :D

Question: How much does a Field Guard resist in Storm damage?

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
Zezick wrote:
magicmat3 wrote:
Ok since there are so many unanswered questions I'll just make one

What breed of dog is Watson in Marlybone?

P.S. can more people play this, there's like no one posting on this anymore. :(

A: Pitbull or some variant I do believe

Q: Who was the Grandmaster Ice Wizard who defeated a KI employee in an ultimate duel to decide who was the best player in game and what strategies did he use? (Hint: this was three years ago)

That's a good one, I don't know.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Bbot58 wrote:

Well actually i'm pretty sure its the one that sees the past

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
trelian5 wrote:
rest wrote:
Dorrisa wrote:
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:

I argue! Briskbreeze tower has super powerful bosses like angrus hollowsoul, who has 6000 health and summons his 1320 health minions with the most powerful meteor strike known to wizards!

I argue even more! the most powerful boss of wizard city is with out a doubt. sylster glowstorm! i mean obviously

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Hmm Your right, Sylster is the toughest :D

I guess I feel like asking a question since I feel like it:

Question: Who is "The Professor"???

(I don't know the answer to this, I just want to know :D)

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
JAMS1054 wrote:

80%!!!!

Q:What boss drops the sprite pet?

From,Corwin trollleaf,Grandmaster life wizard 8)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
mommala wrote:
JAMS1054 wrote:

80%!!!!

Q:What boss drops the sprite pet?

From,Corwin trollleaf,Grandmaster life wizard 8)

hehe I looked it up and supposedly its Rattlebones. :)

Katie FairyDust Lvl 40 Ice
Katie Unicorn Lvl 15 Life

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!

this one is tough, hint ( deafeat the ironworks and you'll find out)

who made the plan to break meowiarty out of jail?