Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
drago529 wrote:
next question: why does malorn ashtorn say the death school is the best and if he was a good student of malistare why is he only lvl 15? explain

He's lvl 15? lol

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
warwren1 wrote:

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!

Oh man hahahaha meowiarty you appearing out of nowhere is really funny idk why but lol that is sooooooo funnywhat are you talking about?

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
cs550 wrote:
unless you meanthat the death school got blown sky high and he couldnt learn any new death spells
ok new question why did the gobblers take over cyclops lane?

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
cs550 wrote:
cs550 wrote:
unless you meanthat the death school got blown sky high and he couldnt learn any new death spells

First of all, Gobblers didnt take over cyclops lane they took over collosus blvd. because they were scared of the witches in thier town so they came to collosus blvd. 8)

P.S. They get fatter the stronger they are (especially the king gobbler)XD all he thinks about is cookies and cream ice cream and XXXXL pies.
tt
New question!: Name the balance professors.heheheh

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
KillerPosey wrote:
cs550 wrote:
cs550 wrote:

First of all, Gobblers didnt take over cyclops lane they took over collosus blvd. because they were scared of the witches in thier town so they came to collosus blvd. 8)

P.S. They get fatter the stronger they are (especially the king gobbler)XD all he thinks about is cookies and cream ice cream and XXXXL pies.
tt

arther westfeild and alzhread or somthing like that i cantspell it

NEW QUESTION: what lvl do you have to be to get the life minion?

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i got 3 question for yall

1# why is krokotep dead (who killed him)

2# why is meoarty so evil? (does he misses his mommy)

3# give me the name of all trainers

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
KillerPosey wrote:
cs550 wrote:
cs550 wrote:

tt
I am sure I spelled this wrong but Althrezed

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
warlockwizardmage wrote:

Moolinda Wu, Lydia Greyrose, Dylia Falmea, Malorn Ashthorn, Arthur WestField, Cyrus Drake, Dworgyn, Croaky, Althrezeld, Halston, and forgot the hidden Krokotopia one

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
ccffcg123 wrote:
warlockwizardmage wrote:

Moolinda Wu, Lydia Greyrose, Dylia Falmea, Malorn Ashthorn, Arthur WestField, Cyrus Drake, Dworgyn, Croaky, Althrezeld, Halston, and forgot the hidden Krokotopia one

Since this guy didn't ask a question I'll ask one. This one's for Malistaire where ever you are.

Q: What bad guy has 3 syllables in his name(which starts with an M), has a dragon staff, a stupid looking goutee, has a name that rhymes with Pierre, and is the stupidest boss in the whole game, and would know evil if it bit on the face and died?
PS He's right behind me isn't he?
I mean plenty of offense Malistaire!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
roxaszero wrote:
I remember malistere or something like that, stole it to torture the him.

Question: Who was the queen that ruled before krockopatra? (i'm sure the spelling is close. I too concern trying to learn how to hit with lighting then spelling, funny my professor forgot to mention strikes the same place twice.)

You spelled it right and I(and I doubt anybody else does) dont no

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!

OK That was creepy

PS Did Meowiarty shave or something?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Fidelma wrote:
pckls wrote:
thats an easy one... Zeke!

does malistare have a brother, if so, who?

I believe his bro is the esteemed head of the Myth School - Cyrus Vance

What MooShu boss drops the Ice Sword?

It's Cyrus DRAKE!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
yapper wrote:
1Sonicboom wrote:
TheDeadEye wrote:
Wizard101 launched Sept 2, 2008.

Ok, here's a good one:

What's the name of the Balance tree?

Nile.

What would be the last spell ice wizards learn at level 48?
collosus and the one for fire is helephant the one for myth is minotaur the one for death is vampire and thats all i know

Dead eye for your info death is wraith (lord nightshades)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Dorrisa wrote:
Borme wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world.

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?

Well, Some would argue but, I'd Say Lord Nightshade..

Where And How can you get a Mummified Deck in Krokotopia ?

No, It is not Lord Night Shade.... It's actually Grubb in the Sunken City.

Yeah it's lord nightshades. Grub gives you the badge sunken city survivor

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
warwren1 wrote:

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!

Oh man hahahaha meowiarty you appearing out of nowhere is really funny idk why but lol that is sooooooo funny

lol it is really funny. what's next malister popping out of nowere and same with krokopatra and son of storms and lord nightshades

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
Fidelma wrote:
pckls wrote:
thats an easy one... Zeke!

does malistare have a brother, if so, who?

I believe his bro is the esteemed head of the Myth School - Cyrus Vance

What MooShu boss drops the Ice Sword?
no it's cyrus drake

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
warlockwizardmage wrote:

let me do this again. We killed Krokohthep. Meowiart wants chaos in MarleyBone because he thinks cats should rule and as for the trainers Arther WestField, Alhazred, Proffesor Greyrose, MooLinda Wu, Cyrus Drake, Malistaire, Dworgyn, Proffesor Falmilia, Proffesor Balestrom. now for the hidden. Mildred, Tish'ma, and Croaky. Next question: When Jade Oni attacks, is there fire or Life Ire on his sword?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Alright, I'll start with another question.

Q. Name three things the gobblers are stockpiling in their castle on Colossus Way.

Pumpkins, Chickens, and Pies. (Building Parts )

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
quinner wrote:
There is no highest level for wizards and the monsters go to level 7 as a boss. i believe that is right.

no i think bosses go to 10 i rember fighting i think jade oni and he was a lvl 10, i think :?

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
ccffcg123 wrote:
warlockwizardmage wrote:

let me do this again. We killed Krokohthep. Meowiart wants chaos in MarleyBone because he thinks cats should rule and as for the trainers Arther WestField, Alhazred, Proffesor Greyrose, MooLinda Wu, Cyrus Drake, Malistaire, Dworgyn, Proffesor Falmilia, Proffesor Balestrom. now for the hidden. Mildred, Tish'ma, and Croaky. Next question: When Jade Oni attacks, is there fire or Life Ire on his sword?

Fire ire, of course.

Name four MooShu clans.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
firecookie99 wrote:
quinner wrote:
There is no highest level for wizards and the monsters go to level 7 as a boss. i believe that is right.

no i think bosses go to 10 i rember fighting i think a jade oni and he was a lvl 10, i think :?

Yeah I think Malistare is also level 10 but he has 10,000 health and a weird minion.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
since nobody has asked i'll make a new question I will.

how many floors are on big ben

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Meowiarty wrote:
andrew248 wrote:
Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?

Mwaaahhahahah!!!!

OMG MEOWIARTY YOU ARE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD THAT IS SO COOL! :D BUT I AM STILL MAD AT MALISTARE FOR WHAT HE DID TO MY SCHOOL BUT DWORGYN DOESNT SEEM TO HATE IT!

P.S. Meowiarty why did you get locked up in jail and get pink and join malistares side but we locked you up in jail HA we take the last laugh
HA HA HA HA HA

P.S.S. Sry if i was mean to you, you are my second favorite boss in Marleybone! The first is your partner when we fight you.