Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 twist

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I am a myth of lvl 28 and i was getting tired of just doing quest all day everything is getting a bit plain. But a really good twist to keep you agititated is to be able to attack people just randomly.
I got this idea when someone from the commons was yelling about a war between death fire & balance between myth ice and storm. it would be interesting but i mean we need to be able to do something.
Or we could do like one spell to someone or something from your powers. Like myth could summon a troll and have it smash someone but it would only make the person lose like 10 health and say you can only do it once per person. and Ice could freeze someone in a coat of ice for 10 seconds. storm could send a lightning bolt to someone or make a rain storm. death could summon a zombie. balance could do something. and fire could flame someone but the person cant be ice HAHAHAHa consider these ideas PLZ

Hero
May 19, 2009
if you want to fight other wizards go to the arena, because thats the only place you will ever find pvp

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Mariexz wrote:
I am a myth of lvl 28 and i was getting tired of just doing quest all day everything is getting a bit plain. But a really good twist to keep you agititated is to be able to attack people just randomly.
I got this idea when someone from the commons was yelling about a war between death fire & balance between myth ice and storm. it would be interesting but i mean we need to be able to do something.
Or we could do like one spell to someone or something from your powers. Like myth could summon a troll and have it smash someone but it would only make the person lose like 10 health and say you can only do it once per person. and Ice could freeze someone in a coat of ice for 10 seconds. storm could send a lightning bolt to someone or make a rain storm. death could summon a zombie. balance could do something. and fire could flame someone but the person cant be ice HAHAHAHa consider these ideas PLZ

Hahaha, I would sooo love to do that to some people. Especially the spammers. And good idea about limiting the number of times you can do it to others to avoid bullying. You had this pretty well thought out. I second it, to whomever takes these suggestions and such.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I agree! it would be awesome to be able to randomly attack your friends and enemies but it would also be nice to have that limitation so you arnt constantly being frozen by your annoying ice frienemis!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
One word for you: MapleStory. I have a friend who playes that and he says you can attack EVERYONE. This would be a cool idea. It would allow clan wars and Maistaire followers :D