Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Talk to Baxter Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I've completed this quest 3 or 4 times. Picked up the Key. Have the Password, yet I still can't get in to get the boss... very annoyning. Hope someone knows the work around on this one because it just became "NOT-FUN"... ugh! :-(

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Are you talking about the chimneys and the lever? I haven't figured that one out yet either. Also, where's all the scrap metal? I wandered around and couldn't find any. Bummer

Maybe someone out there can help.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
hayfever wrote:
Are you talking about the chimneys and the lever? I haven't figured that one out yet either. Also, where's all the scrap metal? I wandered around and couldn't find any. Bummer

Maybe someone out there can help.

Yes. That's the one. I may have done it about 8 times now. I think today is the charm. (fingers are crossed) The code for the chimneys is to make them all dark and then light the following in this order: Snake / Bird / Beetle the lever will then operate. Good luck on the scrap metal. I just pick up stuff whenever I see it but I don't pay attention too much...

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I have found scrap iron by following the suggested route of when in chelsea court take the first right and continue until you reach the top of the building with the four sky lights. I found a ton of myst wood, iron, and stone blocks by switching realms while going behind the sky lights there.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
If you are doing Ironworks....

1) Talk to Baxter
2) Get the key
3) Open ist door
4) Talk with Baxter again to get quest for code
5) Go fight boss for code
6) Above door as you are leaving defeated boss is the code
7) use code on chimneys then pull lever
and on with the quest

Ironsworks doesn't have that much scrap iron for some reason.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
If you are doing Ironworks....

1) Talk to Baxter
2) Get the key
3) Open ist door
4) Talk with Baxter again to get quest for code
5) Go fight boss for code
6) Above door as you are leaving defeated boss is the code
7) use code on chimneys then pull lever
and on with the quest

Ironsworks doesn't have that much scrap iron for some reason.

Well... I did finally complete this one yesterday. It's back on my quest log today. Now I am certain it is a glitch. Thanks for the effort of help!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
rosaheisse wrote:
I have found scrap iron by following the suggested route of when in chelsea court take the first right and continue until you reach the top of the building with the four sky lights. I found a ton of myst wood, iron, and stone blocks by switching realms while going behind the sky lights there.

FINALLY! :-P Whew! Thanks so very much for the extremely helpful tip... it works GREAT!! Got all the scrap iron I needed in no time at all