Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Boots!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Hello, I am about 3 days old at this game.
And i'm pretty much flying threw the quest and lvls since i've am a member/subscribed to this game!

My idea is that some of the quest on here are really far from eachother and wondering if you guys can make boots/shoes that make you go 10% faster in-game.

Not like faster,faster or anything just enough to finish quests abit faster.
And yes i think these boots should be a rare idea and yes i think they should only be for paying members.

My idea as to what they should look like.
Okay so they should be like elf looking boots and have small wings comming out of the side. I think that would look nice :)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
TylerGRRR wrote:
Hello, I am about 3 days old at this game.
And i'm pretty much flying threw the quest and lvls since i've am a member/subscribed to this game!

My idea is that some of the quest on here are really far from eachother and wondering if you guys can make boots/shoes that make you go 10% faster in-game.

Not like faster,faster or anything just enough to finish quests abit faster.
And yes i think these boots should be a rare idea and yes i think they should only be for paying members.

My idea as to what they should look like.
Okay so they should be like elf looking boots and have small wings comming out of the side. I think that would look nice :)

Ok tyler since your just starting i will say that there are to shoes that will make you go faster but are only obtainalbe by rare boss drops or crowns with i'm guessing you don't have. But you can get these shoes from to or more bosses for example i got boots of the comet from malistare who you won't really have to worry about for a while. I would suggest going to fight malistare with to or three strong friends who have beaten the main game or fight random bosses.

Hero
May 19, 2009
they already have 2 of these boots, each one can make you run a little faster. You can find them for sell from zeke in the commons of wizard city.