Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new school ideas: astral (space)

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 19, 2009
cosmo23 wrote:
I think that astral should be the next school and here of some spells i thought of to go with the subject.

1 pip: astroid
Summons a small astroid to hit the foe.
90-130

2 pips: cosmic thunder
200-250

3 pips: luner impact
270-325

4 pips: star shower
Summons a star that looks small but gets bigger until it finly hits all foes.
290-340 to all enemies

5 pips: eclipse ( global )
An arena (global thing) appears with the picture of a eclipse at the top.
+10 to all players fizzle rate

6 pips: wormhole
Wormhole a huge wormhole appears in the middle of the field that vacumes making them double to looke like the attack is vacuming the foe in.
550-625

7 pips: black hole
A big black hole appers in the middle of the field tht doubles the foes as if they are being sucked in.
520-590 to all enemies and confues the foes to +10 on next turn

I know i left some desciptions blank because i coulden't think of anything to macth it. Please comment to help me fill in the blanks. You can also put what you liked about my idea, disliked and if you don't like this plz tell me why so i can work on it.

"you think"? this is not your idea this is kings isle idea, and the astral magics would not be the eighth school it would be the third branch of magic to go along with elemental and spiritual magic.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
cosmo23 wrote:
I think that astral should be the next school and here of some spells i thought of to go with the subject.

1 pip: astroid
Summons a small astroid to hit the foe.
90-130

2 pips: cosmic thunder
200-250

3 pips: luner impact
270-325

4 pips: star shower
Summons a star that looks small but gets bigger until it finly hits all foes.
290-340 to all enemies

5 pips: eclipse ( global )
An arena (global thing) appears with the picture of a eclipse at the top.
+10 to all players fizzle rate

6 pips: wormhole
Wormhole a huge wormhole appears in the middle of the field that vacumes making them double to looke like the attack is vacuming the foe in.
550-625

7 pips: black hole
A big black hole appers in the middle of the field tht doubles the foes as if they are being sucked in.
520-590 to all enemies and confues the foes to +10 on next turn

I know i left some desciptions blank because i coulden't think of anything to macth it. Please comment to help me fill in the blanks. You can also put what you liked about my idea, disliked and if you don't like this plz tell me why so i can work on it.

"you think"? this is not your idea this is kings isle idea, and the astral magics would not be the eighth school it would be the third branch of magic to go along with elemental and spiritual magic.

I know it will be a school and the next branch, but could you plz be a little more supportive since I!!! came up with the spells.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2009
DPVSaint wrote:
You took credit for the idea, though.

No i am simply added spells for that school. And when did i say this was all my idea? I'm just adding my idea of spells for the school, I'm not taking credit that is for KI.