Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More control over minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2008
I have a Life minion and half the time she is healing someone who does not need it. I'm being honest. I am also talking about when she selects what spell and on who to cast it on, not by the time it is actually cast; I understand that things can change between selection and cast.

I can not remember how many times yesterday she cast a 420 heal on my friends storm pet when he was full and me and my friend we not (this was before the second round before the taunt).

Please a little more control over them or at least a suggestion option of some sort.

Thanks.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
no, there should not be any control of your minions. That would make the game unfair, being able to have control over 2 characters at once.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
i agree there should be some control they take of all kinds of shields and stuff. they dont heal they dont even figure out the resist!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
maybe having control over the minion is the fairest idea, but we should be able to train the fairy so that she is making smarter decisions. is it really fair that other schoold have these awesome minions who can do serious damage when our fairy mostly heals herself and only hits when her tiny imp will waste or shields? maybe a pip by pip like the death minion increasing her intelligence with each pip.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Good Point...
My fire minion was putting fire blades on my defeaded pvp partner...

Zachary Dragonhunter
----------Level 42 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009