Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

IF you could ride on pets.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
My wizard name is blaze dark flame and i am here to say would it not be cool to ride on pets. Ofcourse they would have to be bigger and you can to one place to another by porting but it would be cooler if you could ride on a fire cat or ride on a wizard sized cyclops. Personnaly i would like to ride on a thunder shark. He would be floating in midair and it would look like he is swimming. SO everybody respond back and tell me what would you ride on in Wizards 101.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
LOL if my friend tried to ride his sunbird it would die...

but i like idea, riding my flamezilla sounds cool

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
morerice015 wrote:
My wizard name is blaze dark flame and i am here to say would it not be cool to ride on pets. Ofcourse they would have to be bigger and you can to one place to another by porting but it would be cooler if you could ride on a fire cat or ride on a wizard sized cyclops. Personnaly i would like to ride on a thunder shark. He would be floating in midair and it would look like he is swimming. SO everybody respond back and tell me what would you ride on in Wizards 101.
i would either ride on my firecat, or a blood bat. that would be fun

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
May 30, 2009
LOL!
I can imagine meh storm wizard on her pet heckhound XD!
Life size heckhound....spooky!
I would rather ride a dragon SO I COULD FLY TO DRAGONSPYRE!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
:) :) :) i agree i would love to ride on my dragon.how coolo it would be. :D :D :D :D :D :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009