Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret trainer in Moo Shu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I have found "secret" spell trainers in Wizard City (fairegrounds and sunken city), Krokotopia (commons portal and Krokosphinx), and Marleybone (digmoore station). However, I can't seem to find any spell trainers in Mooshu, Grizzleheim, or Dragonspyre. Anybody have any idea where spell trainers can be found? Am I missing a second one in Marleybone?

Hero
May 19, 2009
there are none in those area's, there are only 4 secret trainers in all and you seem to have found them all

Explorer
May 22, 2009
there is a scret trainer in sunken city !
where i want to know plz tell me

Explorer
May 22, 2009
there is also a secret trainer in collosus bolivard ( sry if i miss spelled it )
she is in a house by the spot with mindy pixecrown ( sry have not been there in a while may have spelled her name wrong too ) so if you not been to that trainer go check her out and learn some new spells
( note no spells for death or balance there )

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Where is the trainer in Sunken City?
By the KT commons portal you mean the one that only sometimes on the island thing by the entrance to Tomb of Storm by all the shops right?

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Mosado wrote:
there is also a secret trainer in collosus bolivard ( sry if i miss spelled it )
she is in a house by the spot with mindy pixecrown ( sry have not been there in a while may have spelled her name wrong too ) so if you not been to that trainer go check her out and learn some new spells

that is not true. they have reshuffle there.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Ladric wrote:
I have found "secret" spell trainers in Wizard City (fairegrounds and sunken city), Krokotopia (commons portal and Krokosphinx), and Marleybone (digmoore station). However, I can't seem to find any spell trainers in Mooshu, Grizzleheim, or Dragonspyre. Anybody have any idea where spell trainers can be found? Am I missing a second one in Marleybone?
no but i think i've seen the mooshu trainer but i can't remember where it is. i haven't seen one in GH or DS. if i find the trainer i'll update it

Amber Sparkleflame
lvl 36
Magmus Master(i think correct me if i'm wrong, i dont think there is a mgmus master)
working on mooshu right now BYE!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
The "Sunken City"trainer you are talking about is just the death tree, you got nightside confused with sunken city and there is also the balance tree Why have you guys been calling night side sunken city

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Ladric wrote:

In Marlybone there is a spell for each school in the balloon station. it's underground

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
The "sunken city" trainer was my bad. I meant the death tree in the area outside sunken city. There are no spell trainers inside the sunken city itself. Sorry for the confusion.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
emily12369874 wrote:
Mosado wrote:

and life trap and dissipate.

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
there is no Mooshu, Dragonspyre, or Grizzlehem secret trainers thus far.

i've searched every door and every hidden place and found none.

have 3 grands working on a death master hes 42 now and found nothing in mooshu

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
To clubpenguinrocks1234 and mosodo there is no trainer in sunken city the trainer you might be talking about is the death tree in nightshade where sunken city is located.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
clubpenguinrocks1234 wrote:
Do they have a commons portal in KT? If they do, where is it?
yes, they do have a commons in KT, its the oasis

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
emily12369874 wrote:
Mosado wrote:

they actually dont have myth or death

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
i dont really think there's a trainer in ms ds gh, but sunken city that doesnt seem right at all

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I mean come on sunken city is a dungeon for goodness sake. I really don't think there is a trainer there. But there is one in nightside thats the one you were looking for guys. Its a no brainer question guys.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Ladric wrote:

yo guess what there is more trainers in wizard city did you find the one in coll blvd?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Ladric wrote:

There is no secret trainer in the Sunken City the secret trainers in Wizard City are in the mini game fairgrounds and Colossus Boulevard.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
OK! I'm gonna help get this straight! I just HATE! people fighting over simple things!

@Everyone, you are correct, it is Night Side. And Mortis is the Death Tree and the Death School is there, too. So, I wouldn't call it "secret training". Now Sabrina, I see the "secret" in her! She's kinda tucked away where nobody can find her. Miss GreenStar trains sheilds. The witch on Coulossus(?) has: Reshuffle, Life Trap, a Fire spell, an Ice spell, and a Storm spell.
As I feel for the Death, same for the Balance School and Niles.
*Any whom dosen't know how to get to the teleporter, please read so you won't ask ever again!* In Krokopotia (The Oais), has a teleporter by the shops; when the the top of the obaliks(?) are glowing, you can go in! If ya go in and out of the shop 5 times, you get the badge "Secret Shopper"! Yes, the trainer, who trains minion stuff, is on TOP of the shop!
As for GH, MS, and DS, I would not know. I'm in MooShu, but not that far. DS, IDK! GH, ooh! Not far at all!

-Emma MoonHunter, 43, Ice
Flint RainbowBlood, 8, Balance
Flint RainbowHunter, 5, Storm
Sarah MythHunter, 15(or 16), Death

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
ok someone tell me where they all are plz i know the death and balance trees and the one in the oasis but any where else? plz reply

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Just curious; has anyone noticed that there is a house in the shoshun village that apears to have lights on, but you can't go in, or at least I haven't been able to. I wonder if the moderator of the forum can tell us why it is there are so many buildings that you should be able to go into that you can't. Is there something that is going to be put there later on, did they just mess up, or did the person working on that particular part of the game graphics is just having fun with us?

Lauren Nightflower, Balance Grandmaster, lvl 50 8)
Neela Lotusflower, Myth Adept Conjurer, lvl 28 :)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
niteorchid3 wrote:
Just curious; has anyone noticed that there is a house in the shoshun village that apears to have lights on, but you can't go in, or at least I haven't been able to. I wonder if the moderator of the forum can tell us why it is there are so many buildings that you should be able to go into that you can't. Is there something that is going to be put there later on, did they just mess up, or did the person working on that particular part of the game graphics is just having fun with us?

Lauren Nightflower, Balance Grandmaster, lvl 50 8)
Neela Lotusflower, Myth Adept Conjurer, lvl 28 :)

If your thinking the one i am thinking of that would be for a life quest for lvl 48 (idk if i am right i did it last week) for the spell rebirth. i will keep my eyes open for the secret shops if i find one thats not posted i will post it.