Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do the Dome Spells work both ways?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
When you are in PVP, do the "dome" spells (like Time of Legend and Wyldfire) work both ways? In other words, if I cast a Time of Legend (which enhances myth spells by 25%) and my opponent casts a myth spell, will his/her spell also be enhanced by 25%?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
yes they do, this can be very good and bad.

the boost spells effect your enemies too.

now, doom and gloom its kinda of the opposite. instead of boosts, it cuts healing in half.

poor death wizards, they get a dud spell

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
As an added note, only 1 aura type spell can be up at a time. You can always cancel your enemies aura/global spell with any other one.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Otys wrote:
yes they do, this can be very good and bad.

the boost spells effect your enemies too.

now, doom and gloom its kinda of the opposite. instead of boosts, it cuts healing in half.

poor death wizards, they get a dud spell

I don't PvP. But I would think that the place where Gloom and Doom would be most effective would be in the Arena (especially for 1 on 1); because, while it does cut healing in half, it has no effect on Death's life-stealling spells.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
yes they do! look forward not to use it or you'll be like this I lost? you can set it up for luck, but it usally make you lose just don 't try doing it lol i did it before

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008