Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHY DONT WE LET PETS FIGHT EACH OTHER IN THE ARENA

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
8) we can fight as them but they have completely different spells that way its much more interesting it could be a whole new generation leveling our pets up for spells. i think everyone would love this puts a little spice in the whole experience of this wonderful game.

thank you and comment or reply to me about what u think!

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Defender
Aug 02, 2008
crazybigc wrote:
8) we can fight as them but they have completely different spells that way its much more interesting it could be a whole new generation leveling our pets up for spells. i think everyone would love this puts a little spice in the whole experience of this wonderful game.

thank you and comment or reply to me about what u think!

ahhh

Could those different pet spells (which would also be different with each pet as to the spells they have) also be used in a normal battle ? (none PvP),
If yes, then

THAT WOULD ROCK! 8)

oh ADD in the ability to relase your pet in your home (if you have one)
to run freely about. Go even farther and make them into a Wizard City
form of a 'digi' pet. where you have to feed it, if it gets sick, heal it turn
it into a [Watch Pet] security system for your home, give griefers the BOOT you don't want in there etc. BUT what happens if someone
ports to you while you at your home and their pet and your pet don't like
eachother ? hehehe would you, and your friend, & pets be
instantly ported to the Pet battle arena. OR would the fight be right
where it started. I mean ARE WE going to be the ones like controlling
our pets for when they fight or does it happen automaticly like watching a movie?

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
what a great idea!!! that would be soooo cool!! instead of using our cards, they could use pet cards like earth walker, stormzilla....
-m.p.