Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graphics

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Recently my brother introduced me to this game. The graphics looked great and i was looking forawrd to playing it. When i got on my laptop, i was dissapointed because i downloaded it, and still one month laster the graphics are white and black boxes that fly around the screen. An example is: when casting a spell you can see some parts and the other parts and white boxes flying around. If anyone knows how to fix this please post back to me. I will very much appreciate it.

Kyle Flame Level 48
Master Necromancer

Administrator
It is likely that your graphics drivers are out of date. We recommend going to your graphics card manufacturer or computer maker's website to find out if there are any updated drivers for your computer. Once you get the updates try to run Wizard101 again.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
KyIerr wrote:
Recently my brother introduced me to this game. The graphics looked great and i was looking forawrd to playing it. When i got on my laptop, i was dissapointed because i downloaded it, and still one month laster the graphics are white and black boxes that fly around the screen. An example is: when casting a spell you can see some parts and the other parts and white boxes flying around. If anyone knows how to fix this please post back to me. I will very much appreciate it.

Kyle Flame Level 48
Master Necromancer

This happened to my first laptop, and I was too, dissapointed. What I had to do was call dell, and they gave me a gaming laptop for no charge. It was exactly the same, but had a graphic card that the normal laptop didnt have. I had the Vostro 1310 i think, i'm not sure, but certain laptops from dell dont have a good enough graphic card to make wizard 101 appear normally. If you cant tollerate it, then you may want to ask dell for a new one with a graphic card good enough for it. I know i couldnt tollerate it, like the leaves falling were sqaures, and Bernie, the fire tree in ravenwood is a HUGE white square, and I couldnt even see Bernie.

Ryan Wintestone/Ryan StormBlade/Ryan Trollslinger/Ryan Deathflame
Grandmaster Thaumaturge, Grandmaster Diviner, Grandmaster Conjurer, Master Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Gamma wrote:
It is likely that your graphics drivers are out of date. We recommend going to your graphics card manufacturer or computer maker's website to find out if there are any updated drivers for your computer. Once you get the updates try to run Wizard101 again.

Thanks!