Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Me:1-Help:0

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Okay well I have to defeat this one tree guy for the blessing the sword thing and a couple people say Ok they will help then I go in and NO HELP ARRIVES. I sit there for 15 minutes go in and get killed. Isn't this a game of teamwork not a game of run in and get whooped.
:x :x :x :x :x

PLEASE HELP ME
Kymma RavenTalon
Lvl 20 Adept Pyromancer
NO PETS(yet)
waiting in the commons of grizzleheim
just come up
if you leave I will be VERY VERY ANGRY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heckhounds Rule!

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
Oh, that boss? The one in Savarstaad Pass used for blessing the grendel-sword? I soloed that one. You can at least try; and good luck.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
It might be something you have to do alone. This has happened to me before. If you try to teleport to someone inside the boss place, it might say YOUR FRIEND IS BUSY RIGHT NOW, and you cannot help them. Same thing as FULL INSTANCE, which is a problem KI needs to fix.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 46(almost 47 )Master sorcerer

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
scaud wrote:
Okay well I have to defeat this one tree guy for the blessing the sword thing and a couple people say Ok they will help then I go in and NO HELP ARRIVES. I sit there for 15 minutes go in and get killed. Isn't this a game of teamwork not a game of run in and get whooped.
:x :x :x :x :x

PLEASE HELP ME
Kymma RavenTalon
Lvl 20 Adept Pyromancer
NO PETS(yet)
waiting in the commons of grizzleheim
just come up
if you leave I will be VERY VERY ANGRY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heckhounds Rule!

I'm Mark StarRider, lvl 27 Balance Wizard. I personally soloed him without any issues, but I'm also 6 levels higher. I'll be on around 4PM MST. I'll be happy to help you get through that whole quest line if you'd like, just send me a tell around that time. I won't leave. That's happened to me too. I would suggest though, that you complete all quests in Wizard City and focus almost entirely on Krokotopia before going to Grizzleheim. The higher level you are in Grizzleheim, the better.