Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An Issue with Sprite

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
I am having an issue with the Sprite spell / card.

It seems that whenever I go to cast it in 2 consecutive turns (on myself, at least - I haven't tested it casting on others for this) it will always fizzle on the 2nd turn I cast it if it was successful on the first. (If I happen to have a one available on the 3rd consecutive turn, it will cast successfully.)

This appears to be happening 100% of the time, as it has never succeeded in casting in 2 consecutive turns (for me). For this to happen 100% of the time with a card that has a 90% rating, it seems a "little" odd.

Is this a known issue? Has anyone else run into this? Or am I just doing something that no one else does (and reported it)?

Cronniss Starrmyrr

Hero
May 02, 2009
strange, I know life spells rarely fizzle, but it seems for you, that your 90% heal spells fizzle for every even number(2,4,6, etc.)

If it fizzles on you for the second turn, then I would suggest getting a friend and casting the second sprite on them and see what happens.

If the problem persists, then try sending a ticket to MR. Lincon via the help center.

I hope I helped.